Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Acquisitions

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The last of this round

This is a Royal Stetson. It is a great color. It is in great shape,although it needs a cleaning. The felt is so smooth so rich it is like putty. I really like this model of Stetson. It is well made and the sweat is really niceand supple
DSCN4985.jpg
DSCN4986.jpg

DSCN4987.jpg

DSCN4988.jpg

DSCN4989.jpg

DSCN4990.jpg

DSCN4981.jpg

DSCN4982.jpg

DSCN4983.jpg

This is the true color
DSCN4984.jpg

DOUGLAS

BK, The ORIGINAL price was 10.00. I did pay a fair price though and I am satisfied.
Yes Dinerman it is folded over and sewn from behind. It is a unique feature I have not seen before. I like these small details, it just adds to the hats quality.

vonwotan

Practically Family
Douglas that is a very fine hat and it looks great on you! Love the background as well - I grew up on fifth and used to walk my dogs along that side of the street...

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Douglas,

Wow! That sure is one nice Stetson. The photos sure make it look fairly clean too. How dirty is it? Very nice looking indeed. I still say you have the Blarney Stone.;)

BTW, that winter shot is well photographed and framed. That would be a good 10x14 print.:eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

DOUGLAS

Thanks vonwotan, That pic was taken at 91st St. I love the east side of the Park for walking.
DJ it is'nt completely grimed out, it just needs a good brushing and some steam. The liner is in perfect condition and is the nicest satin to the touch in a great cream color.

vonwotan

Practically Family
Douglas - that really is a terrific new avatar. You are sporting all of my favourite items of clothing - peak lapels, bow tie and a wonderful fedora!

DOUGLAS

The suit fit much better when I was a bit heavier.I am not happy with the sleeve openings as they are too small to accomadate french cuffs. The tie is nice, Blue silk satin and the hat is a Royal Stetson in Black.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran