Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Acquisitions

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a few coming this week.They all should be really good.
Mallory Ten
6535_1.JPG

Dobbs Westward
ee00_1.JPG

Dobbs Cross Country
34332123_tp.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Do you think the Mallory is really that mustard color?
Beautiful color on the dobbs, and I love the bow.
Is that the dobbs with the perforations?

All beautiful Douglas.

The hits just keep coming, eh?
They're great, Douglas, all three of 'em. Love that Dobbs Westward. Reminds me of a blue Stratoliner I used to have. (Sniff.)
Have you considered opening a hat museum? I'd pay for admission.

DOUGLAS

Yeah Dinerman I am pretty sure it is close to that color. Talk about a good Ebay experience the seller of the Mallory called me to let me know she was shipping it and wanted to know if she should repair the box it comes in. She apparently did a fair amount of research on the hat as to sell it with the proper info.
Yes, the Dobbs has the perferated crown. It is very cool and I am looking foward to getting it soon. I did not win the bid but aquired it anyway.

DOUGLAS

I don't have enough for a Museum yet Tony. Maybe some day. Every time I think that I have gotten the ones I have looked for, new ones keep popping up. But a am buying less than I was ten years ago.

besdor

Vendor/Sponsor
Douglas, please feel free to come in anytime with your hats . I'd steam them for free just to see them !!
Thanks for letting me win that Stetson Bantam. I cant wait until it arrives. I've never seen one before.

Steven
www.bencraft.com

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:
I don't have enough for a Museum yet Tony. Maybe some day. Every time I think that I have gotten the ones I have looked for, new ones keep popping up. But a am buying less than I was ten years ago.

:arated: How many hats do you have now, Douglas?

DOUGLAS

Steven I was very tempted to bid on that one but it is very similar in weight to the Portis Breeze and the Stetson Weekender I think so I passed. It looks like it is a really nice one too.
I may take you up on that offer.Let me know whichones you want to see? I know I want to gaze at you Borsalino safari.

Mr H, That is a good question. At one point I thought around 500 but that was not correct somewhere around 300 is more accurite but most are not Fedoras

DOUGLAS

I really hope it is the color or close to it BK. Love that Portis, Man!

DOUGLAS

With my luck you will out live me Mark;) I do wish I was on the lounge when you sold that Black Boss Raw Edge. That is a fantastic hat!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy