Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Dustbowl

schitzo

Suspended
My mistake - I can see how that sentence must have came across, but it's definitely not what I meant.
Even if I wasn't a huge Schott fan, I wouldn't ever refer to them as cheapo as they objectively are among the top tier of jacket manufacturers, same as Lewis Leathers.

Lewis leathers sent me some samples the other week. 5 colours, and each piece is about 1 square cm big, if that. Not exactly the most generous set or samples, or useful

Edward

Bartender
Lewis leathers sent me some samples the other week. 5 colours, and each piece is about 1 square cm big, if that. Not exactly the most generous set or samples, or useful

I imagine they send those just for colour. Not so many folks round these parts seem to have Lewises, so it might be their customer base is a whole heap less anally retentive than us. ;)

Two years ago I had a chance to buy an almost brand new Phantom for a lousy £250... It was a size too large, and I was saving for another jacket at the time, but I still cannot forgive myself to this day for not taking that offer.

Is the Lightning really as short as the photos suggest?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy