Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Thanks, Aloysius...I'd love to see it. I already have a bit of a buckle collection going on since they're cheap on eBay and thus collectible as crack, so it'll be fun to see if any are a good match for your Garrison belt.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Aloysius...I'd love to see it. I already have a bit of a buckle collection going on since they're cheap on eBay and thus collectible as crack, so it'll be fun to see if any are a good match for your Garrison belt.

Haha to be clear I’m not selling my belt. I just meant I could show this one in case it helps you in your search for a good one.

I quite like the ACE Leather belts that Thurston Bros sells except that the leather is quite thin. Might be worth contacting ACE directly (they have an Etsy store) to ask if they can do a thicker one with their usual Western embossing.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Haha to be clear I’m not selling my belt. I just meant I could show this one in case it helps you in your search for a good one.

I quite like the ACE Leather belts that Thurston Bros sells except that the leather is quite thin. Might be worth contacting ACE directly (they have an Etsy store) to ask if they can do a thicker one with their usual Western embossing.
I plan on snagging the same belt as what's on the Bates' Deluxe Highwayman jacket, so it'll be interesting to see how it matches up with my Aero.

Screen+Shot+2017-08-18+at+10.27.08+AM.png

f2002q

One of the Regulars
Two things:

1) I'm sorry but that jacket belongs to your girlfriend now. You lost privileges to it.
2) I'm seriously tempted to add a snap to my Vanson CHP for the belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana