Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero USAAF A-10 Gloves Just Arrived with a Gaping Hole in the Cuff!!

jaffathehat

New in Town
Hi All

I started a thread a few weeks ago regarding how I was considering buying an Aero Irvin jacket and got lots of encouraging feed back so went ahead and placed an order. In the meantime I thought I'd get some gloves to go with the Irvin when it arrives so ordered a pair of Aero USAAF A-10,s and they came today and I was very disappointed to discover a gaping hole in one of the elastic cuffs- not good as this is the very first item I have ever received from them. Now I have to stuff around sending them back again. Just letting off some steam:mad:

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
I purchased a pair of A-10 last year and sent them right back. They were tagged the same size but there was a noticeable difference. The quality was low end department store.These were not from HPA. Guess you get what you pay for.

jaffathehat

New in Town
Hi BFd70, I have just received replacement gloves from Aero and they seem pretty much perfect. Also, Aero were very quick in getting them to me.
I am curios though, what is HPA?
Regards
Jaffa

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
History preservation associates. Purveyor of better quality period merchandise.
I’ve just checked the aero site and they don’t seem to have much in stock. If they add some perhaps i’ll try there.

Last edited:

jaffathehat

New in Town
History preservation associates. Purveyor of better quality period merchandise.
I’ve just checked the aero site and they don’t seem to have much in stock. If they add some perhaps i’ll try there.

Ok thanks for your feedback Bfd70.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy