Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

new Aeros arrived..

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Just had dhl deliver my replacement jackets.in a word.perfect..every stitch.every panel matched ..what a difference in weight !! So much more comfortable to wear & the harris tweed looks & feels great..not itchy at all & im wearing a teeshirt.posted a pic as they came out the box on Aeros facebook page..& will try get some decent ones on here soon.The difference in the colour of the replacements is a bonus too..beautiful dark chocolate..happy happy..

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
Interesting to hear that the Harris tweed is not itchy. I like the idea of that lining.
its not itchy to me.but im an outdoor kinda guy....& the colour is a perfect combo with the brown fqhh..im in work till mid day tomorrow..will post pics asap..:)

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
It's just that I used to have a pair of Tweed (not Harris) troos, and my god those things were the trouser equivalent of a hair shirt. Having said that, I've got one of Aero's Harris wool roll necks, and it's been my go to jumper for this winter.

Last edited:

Peter Mackin

Practically Family
It's just that I used to have a pair of Tweed (not Harris) troos, and my god those things were trouser equivalent of a hair shirt. Having said that, I've got one of Aero's Harris wool roll necks, and it's been my go to jumper for this winter.
i rest my case.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk