Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Allen Edmond Styles.

Marty M.

Vendor
Hello Loungers,
Here are some new and newer styles from Allen Edmonds. Enjoy.
Marty Mathis

P1010255-2.jpg

Jackson, Tan Grain Calf

P1010218.jpg

Soho, Black Calf

P1010217.jpg

Soho, Cognac Calf

P1010216-1.jpg

Berkeley, Saddle Brown Calf

P1010215.jpg

Jackson, Black Grain Calf

P1010214.jpg

Jackson, Dark Brown Grain Calf

Marty M.

Vendor
More New Allen Edmonds.

A few more newer styles. Thanks for viewing.
Marty Mathis

P1010212-1.jpg

Greenwich, Cognac Calf

P1010213.jpg

Weybridge, Black Custom Calf

P1010211.jpg

Manhattan, Cognac Calf

P1010265.jpg

Wendell, Chili Burnish Calf

P1010232.jpg

Bel Air, Walnut Calf (My new favorite style).

Teacher

Familiar Face
I am so glad to see grain calf making a comeback after over a decade of absence, especially in browns and tans. A great many of my shoes are grain calf, and I just can't get enough of them.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Bel Air is certainly the pick of the litter with the Soho a strong second. I'd like to see the Soho in the walnut calf.

Honestly, the other styles don't do much for me.

Marty M.

Vendor
AlanC said:
The Bel Air is certainly the pick of the litter with the Soho a strong second. I'd like to see the Soho in the walnut calf.

Honestly, the other styles don't do much for me.

Alan, I think that you might like the Jackson. I can see you wearing the Jackson in tan grain with a Navy Blazer and Grey Flannels ;) .
Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
Doran said:
Gorgeous, Marty. Thanks. I'll take the Greenwich.

Thanks Doran. The unique thing about the Greenwich is that that pattern you see would be on your outseam side of your body. But, it is not carried on the inseam side of your body. I think that it makes it even jazzier.
Marty

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Marty M. said:
Thanks Doran. The unique thing about the Greenwich is that that pattern you see would be on your outseam side of your body. But, it is not carried on the inseam side of your body. I think that it makes it even jazzier.
Marty

Yes ... I see. And I agree. Perhaps I'll buy a pair.

Marty M.

Vendor
A few older styles.

Here are a few pics of some styles that have been around for a while. We also just received the new "Seven" line from Allen Edmonds. I'll post that soon. Thanks.
Marty

P1010251-1.jpg

P1010252-1.jpg

P1010253-1.jpg

P1010230-2.jpg

P1010208-1.jpg

P1010234.jpg

Decodence

A-List Customer
There is an AE retail shop 2 miles from my house, but I doubt I could afford more than a single pair at a time. That's my shoe budget for the whole year.

Marty M.

Vendor
Well, yes and no.

jgilbert said:
Is there any truth to a rumor tha AE was purchased and will be moving some of their production overseas?

Allen Edmonds was purchased by a Minneapolis firm. I'm pretty tight with that firm since I have a few clients that work there. Other then the factory in Italy (they're also making the new line called Seven in Italy). I've heard no word about production in any other country.
Marty Mathis

Teacher

Familiar Face
If I remember correctly, someone who probably knows (nomis??) on AAAC said there were no plans to move production. In fact, I think I recall a specific promise from the new owners not to move the main production. But don't quote me on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass