Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Car Coat from Pegasus

• Thread starter Deleted member 16736
  • Start date

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Yes, the back looks a little 'loose' fitting for my taste and it's a bit Western across the chest, but it might look good in a darker colour - cordovan would be good.

oldcrow82

One of the Regulars
That is a sharp looking pattern. I think Pegasus is definitely a brand to keep ones eyes on. Especially with recent price increases amongst the other notables.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
That pattern doesn't do it for me, especially that back with the seam right down it. I also prefer my car coats to be made thinner, a 2.5 oz in cow is just fine and you can wear layers underneath it.

Graemsay

Practically Family
I've decided that I like this, but I'd ask for the chest pocket to be removed.

NoChestPocket.jpg

And possibly replace the cargo pockets with hand warmers, but my Photochop skills don't stretch that far.

I agree with Sloan about the colour. Pegasus offer a Merlot horsehide, which would suit it.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Al Pacino doing something unsavory in that coat, about 1977. The police would like to speak with him about this, but, no one's seen his '72 Merc in days. The print of the film is a bit grainy, and the soundtrack still has that post-Shaft wah-wah reverb, but, Robert Duvall as the harried homicide detective is crisp, as always, looking very Tom Landry in his topcoat and porkpie.

This is one reason we LOVE leather jackets: they are so freakin' evocative!

Metatron

One Too Many
I've decided that I like this, but I'd ask for the chest pocket to be removed.

And possibly replace the cargo pockets with hand warmers, but my Photochop skills don't stretch that far.

I agree with Sloan about the colour. Pegasus offer a Merlot horsehide, which would suit it.

Imho you are stripping it of all it's character! [huh] To each his own though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR