Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Hairstyling book

Aurora

One of the Regulars
ooh, it's in colour too! Looks a load better than that 1940's hairstyles book that no one can afford now :D

I love that "One for the boys", just what I need - off to flog some stuff on eBay to fund my copy!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Looks great, thanks for posting this! I'm excited about something that has 50s hairstyles, as there's a real lack of information out there about those.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
TheKitschGoth said:
I've emailed them to find out if they are planning to ship to the UK, so *fingers crossed*

The inside pictures do look good

Let us know what they say! This book looks great so I sure hope they will ship to the UK.

Snookie

Practically Family
For all L.A. ladies - it says that the author will be at the Santa Monica Vintage Expo next weekend (may 10-11), signing copies. I wasn't planning on going, but now I might!

Thanks for posting, Sari!

TheKitschGoth

A-List Customer
I've just got an email back, they will be shipping to the UK, she says she's had a few copies ordered from the UK already, so get your orders in girls!

SarahLouise

Practically Family
TheKitschGoth said:
I've just got an email back, they will be shipping to the UK, she says she's had a few copies ordered from the UK already, so get your orders in girls!

I must be blind as I can't seem to find a contact email on the site. I need to know how much shipping would be before I pay via Paypal. Could you pm me the email address please? :)

MissHannah

One Too Many
If you click on the buy it now button the paypal invoice thingy calculates international shipping to the UK automatically. And it's only $9!!! Woohoo!

All in it comes to £20.27... not too bad really.

MissS

A-List Customer
Oh, yay, I've ordered mine! They've emailed to let me know they get the book from the printers tomorrow, so if you get your order in by then, it will be posted on Tuesday!

PS - Thanks for posting, Sari!

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
I ordered now, too! And I´m all exited that it will be send out already :) :eek:
I was scared it might be delayed and delayed and delayed like the majority of things I´m interested in lol

Classydame

One of the Regulars
Snookie said:
For all L.A. ladies - it says that the author will be at the Santa Monica Vintage Expo next weekend (may 10-11), signing copies. I wasn't planning on going, but now I might!

Thanks for posting, Sari!

I was thinking about not going to the expo either but now I probably will!

Thank you so much Sari, for posting! It looks like a great book!

Shellie

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
Can I be the voice of dissent?
I really don't like the pictures, I know it's supposed to be 'retro style' rather than true authentic styles, but I don't like the pics very much. The little 50s crop (curly) well, the curls look kind of....flat?

Let me know how you all get on with it.

Hopefully, I'll be wrong and rush to order a copylol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy