Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New hat from Panama Bob

flylot74

One of the Regulars
I ordered a couple from PanamaBob in late November, one from dress, one "throw down" hat for the gun club and yard work. I figure it was the best time to order. I eagerly await their arrival even though I won't be wearing them for a few months.

Bob was most helpful over the phone.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH, I took your advice and e-mailed Robert several times to ask questions of him. You are right...he was very patient and helpful in answering my questions and making suggestions as to which hat I might consider. I ordered one from him and now am waiting anxiously for it to arrive so I can get my hands on it and balance it on my square head.lol

RBH

Bartender
BobC said:
RBH, I took your advice and e-mailed Robert several times to ask questions of him. You are right...he was very patient and helpful in answering my questions and making suggestions as to which hat I might consider. I ordered one from him and now am waiting anxiously for it to arrive so I can get my hands on it and balance it on my square head.lol

Robert is one of the many reason this Lounge is what it is.
Helpful, kind and above all ....patient !

I look forward to seeing what style you got and how it looks on.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace