New martini and cigar place in Las Vegas

Discussion in 'The Connoisseur' started by RatpackMD, Apr 25, 2005.

1. RatpackMD

RatpackMD New in Town

There is a new place in Las Vegas that has a martini menu and a small but carefully stocked humidor. It has an old night club vibe with a bandstand and dance floor. It has live music just about every night with a late night (starts at midnight) jazz jam most nights. The place is called Steven David's and the site is www.stevendavidlasvegas.com. While you're at it, check out www.eeeo11.com.

Jeff

2. Mycroft

Mycroft One Too Many

Very cool, liked the intro on your website. Can you give me any tips on getting some autographed chips by the Rat Pack. Other than Ebay.

4. Pyroxene

Pyroxene One of the Regulars

In may...

I'll be in Vegas in May getting married. Hopefully I can swing by and check it out.

Pyr.

5. Fuente

Fuente Familiar Face

Speaking of Humidors in Las Vegas

The new Arturo Fuente Store has opened in the New Forum Shops at Ceasars

The shop is owned by the Fuente's and Robby Levine of Holts in Philadelphia.

The photos I've seen of the store look great.

Rich :cool2:

6. zeus36

zeus36 A-List Customer

I'm leaning towards Fuente's as my favorite cigars. Picked up a box of Grand Reservas for $3.55/cigar with no tax. I think they run 8-9 bucks retail.

It's interesting to see more cigar places opening up. I thought the boom was over a few years ago......

I switched back to pipes when prices for cigars went thru the roof. Now I mix and match.