Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DocCasualty

One of the Regulars
Hello from Northern MI! I did post an intro at the Observation Bar but am more focused toward the hats and now see this intro thread in the Hats section, so thought I'd drop in here also.

I need to take some pics as I think there are a couple of my hats others might be interested in. Also, I have a couple on order and thank others here that helped clear up some questions I had with the wealth of information available here at FL!

RJR

Hello from Northern MI! I did post an intro at the Observation Bar but am more focused toward the hats and now see this intro thread in the Hats section, so thought I'd drop in here also.

I need to take some pics as I think there are a couple of my hats others might be interested in. Also, I have a couple on order and thank others here that helped clear up some questions I had with the wealth of information available here at FL!
Welcome to the Lounge.

Willebe

A-List Customer
Hello to all. I stumbled across this forum while shopping for a new and first for me Fedora style hat. I mostly where an Outback Trading Co. western hat in the winter and a Tilley LTM6 in the summer. I don't see myself giving up my Tilley in the summer, but I am hoping to get an Akubra Federation IV Deluxe for Father's day this year to up my fall/winter game. I have enjoyed reading your posts and have learned a lot already. I look forward to learning and contributing in the future.

Willebe.

Hello to all. I stumbled across this forum while shopping for a new and first for me Fedora style hat. I mostly where an Outback Trading Co. western hat in the winter and a Tilley LTM6 in the summer. I don't see myself giving up my Tilley in the summer, but I am hoping to get an Akubra Federation IV Deluxe for Father's day this year to up my fall/winter game. I have enjoyed reading your posts and have learned a lot already. I look forward to learning and contributing in the future.

Willebe.

Welcome to our world!

What part of Kentucky?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
varnu