Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leon_G

New in Town
Greetings all.... Well, after finding this site and getting info on the Outlet store, made my first call today with my 'shopping list' in hand. The folks there were REALLY nice and helpful. The lady who assisted me (Kenzie ??) said she know about this forum and has had several folks. She went to search for my items and have a couple of hats now on order. The shopping list was a lot longer then my wallet was fat, so had to limit the purchase. But I can see I may be in trouble soon.... have a list of my 'wants' and will contact me if any pass through the outlet. Eagerly awaiting the package which should be here next Wed.

On order is the Royal DeLux Open Road (silver belly) and the Weekender fedora (Walnut). At 50% off, really is difficult to not pick up everything on the list :) Have to practice restraint though.

Thanks everyone for the info on the outlet store and ways to effectively shop over the telephone with them.

Leon

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Greetings all.... Well, after finding this site and getting info on the Outlet store, made my first call today with my 'shopping list' in hand. The folks there were REALLY nice and helpful. The lady who assisted me (Kenzie ??) said she know about this forum and has had several folks. She went to search for my items and have a couple of hats now on order. The shopping list was a lot longer then my wallet was fat, so had to limit the purchase. But I can see I may be in trouble soon.... have a list of my 'wants' and will contact me if any pass through the outlet. Eagerly awaiting the package which should be here next Wed.

On order is the Royal DeLux Open Road (silver belly) and the Weekender fedora (Walnut). At 50% off, really is difficult to not pick up everything on the list :) Have to practice restraint though.

Thanks everyone for the info on the outlet store and ways to effectively shop over the telephone with them.

Leon
Welcome Leon!

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

Leon
Greetings Leon:
Welcome, glad you found the place. Even more glad you entered with stellar choices and at 50% off. Good go!! Look forward to hearing and seeing more. Post pics...lots of pics!! Sweet Avatar too.
Be well. Bowen

Leon
Great to hear. Welcome to the Fray.

I'm a men from The Netherlands. I'm 30 years old. I've a small collection hats, I love Fedora's. My English is not very wel, I will trying for good English.

Welcome, Dutch Men. Looking forward to your participation.

And heck, some of the native English speakers find it a challenge, too.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the welcome. :)
I've update my profile photo. It's a product photo of my Plymouth Fur Felt Bogart Hat by Stetson.
Welcome Dutch Men:
Some fine folk here, more knowledge than imaginable, mostly helpful and fun to play with. Just be you, you’ll be fine.
Great Avatar hat! Let’s see some more!
Be well. Bowen
PS: i got a pigeon from the Netherlands when that volcano went off. Good feather. B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21