Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Panama from Brent Black

Al_Ojeda

Familiar Face
bows in the right side are use in women hats, is like de boton in shirt or jacket that is opposite: women boton in the left side on the jacket or shirt etc and men on the rigth side

Men Jacket
mens_military_jacket.jpg

Women Jacket
0033_1_lg.jpg

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
At least they were great customer service....?????

The Patron looks like it has a pugaree on it. Is it real, or is it sewn on? If it is real, just detach and wrap it the proper direction. And yes, the picture of your had with the bow on the wrong side....ouch. Unless he deliberately did that as his own "signature". Most folks (non-hat) would never notice. I would cause I am an enthusiast.

And the customer service? If as described, that is a sure fire way to kill any repeat business. Sad.

Goose.

Practically Family
Carlisle Blues said:
Thanks Kilo November.

I am sorry for your trouble...I am sure this is no consolation I will not be using "Casey" any time soon. shakeshead
What a shame. I too feel bad for you Kilo November.
However, other than my sympathy, all else I can offer is a "thank you" for the head's up on the customer service (or lack thereof). Not much...but the sincerity is there.

Al_Ojeda said:
bows in the right side are use in women hats...
Often I have thought about starting a journal of the "what did I learn today" theme. This would definitely be jotted down in it.

Always though it should simply be on the left.
Looked it up out of curiousity, not doubt. Couldn't find much. However this seems related:

"Hat-wearers must be careful when putting something on the hatband, by the way. Anything put on the band of a man's hat must be on the left side, and anything on a woman's hatband must be on the right."

Source: http://www.villagehatshop.com/hat_etiquette.html

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
If Panamadub is who I think he is, his hat should be ready in 3-5 weeks. Luckily, Hungary's hats should be on the way in a week or two. We've had a terribly rough 6-8 months personally. I know nobody wants to hear the woe, but thanks for the empathy and sympathy.

As I count, we're only about 10 Montecristi and 5 Cuencas out... yeah!

I just reread BB's website and I applaud him publicly for his good works.

Woodfluter

Practically Family
I appreciate the good work you are doing under trying circumstances, Bob. By the way, I did receive a (necessarily) delayed Montecristi from Bob two weeks ago, and it is lovely. Will get around to posting pictures after I make a ribbon change and have a little more time. Will soon become warm enough to justify wearing it.
- Bill

toastedskin

New in Town
Outcome?

Hi -- I'm still waiting for the outcome and report on your experiment. I'd love to hear your evaluation of the three hats you purchased.

panamadub

New in Town
coming soon...

I just received the last hat from Panamabob... so the three hats are all here and I will post pics soon for the side by side comparison...

I have been a little busy 'til now and the last hat took a very very long time to arrive... glad it is here though...

see you soon...

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
panamadub said:
I just received the last hat from Panamabob... so the three hats are all here and I will post pics soon for the side by side comparison...

I have been a little busy 'til now and the last hat took a very very long time to arrive... glad it is here though...

see you soon...

Good I have been holding my breath ... I am turning blue ... please hurry.
19286-Royalty-Free-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Yellow-Smiley-Face-Puckering-Its-Lips-And-Holding-Its-Breath-In-Its-Cheeks.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou