Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Panama hat

colorblind

New in Town
panama-vi.jpg

I just got my hat back from Art. I like it and I think that it is going to be very usefull for me. Both Panama Bob and Art were very easy to deal with and since it is a hobby more than a business for them they were very willing to correspond about specific things. If I can ever figure out this camera instead of using my picture phone I can make much better pictures.

colorblind

"Tell them in Sparta. passerby, that here; in obedience to thier laws, we lie.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
Its a passion

colorblind said:
panama-vi.jpg

I just got my hat back from Art. I like it and I think that it is going to be very usefull for me. Both Panama Bob and Art were very easy to deal with and since it is a hobby more than a business for them they were very willing to correspond about specific things. If I can ever figure out this camera instead of using my picture phone I can make much better pictures.

colorblind

"Tell them in Sparta. passerby, that here; in obedience to thier laws, we lie.
Nice looking hat. I think both of these men try to give excellent service. I know that Robert and Art want this to become more than a hobby.

Art will be building a new hat shop in a few months and Robert has been picking up more wholesale accounts. His goal is to try to bring in finer and finer hats with each order. I wish both of these fine men only the best.

I think your new Panama hat makes you look younger!! :) Which style will your next one be?
Regards,

Sharpey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner