Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New PER62 Perfecto ticks a lot of boxes.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Here are a couple fit pics. The jacket’s length is similar to my Aeros. The back has a slight drop down. I think the Schott model is wearing a jacket that is much too large for him. I’m 6’, 200 lbs and this is a medium.
Btw I have a 42 Aero Ridley in black/brown Vicenza available ;) Soon to be listed on classifieds… View attachment 550719 View attachment 550720
Front length looks perfect. Do you have a fit pic of back length?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here are a couple fit pics. The jacket’s length is similar to my Aeros. The back has a slight drop down. I think the Schott model is wearing a jacket that is much too large for him. I’m 6’, 200 lbs and this is a medium.
Btw I have a 42 Aero Ridley in black/brown Vicenza available ;) Soon to be listed on classifieds… View attachment 550719 View attachment 550720
I think it's fine. If it is longer at the back so that the back is better covered when riding, then that also explains the greater length.
I definitely don't think it's too long from the front.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

This looks great on you!

I stand corrected: you are neither a twenty-something with a skinny model physique, nor is the jacket anywhere near too long.

At size medium, shoulders are quoted at 17,5”. Do you like how the jacket fits, or does it seem to be overly restrictive in the upper body?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I just noticed something odd. The numbers between sizes “L” and “XL” are excessively spaced: chest 23 vs. 25”; length 26,5 vs. 28”.

If this is indeed correct you are out of luck if you’re just past the “L” measurements, or you end up looking like the SCHOTT model.

If you nail the fit like @dark wood, this is a mighty fine jacket!

dark wood

One of the Regulars
This looks great on you!

I stand corrected: you are neither a twenty-something with a skinny model physique, nor is the jacket anywhere near too long.

At size medium, shoulders are quoted at 17,5”. Do you like how the jacket fits, or does it seem to be overly restrictive in the upper body?
It doesn‘t feel restrictive but certainly makes use of the action back. I plugged my deets into their sizing guide, clicked slim fit, and it recommended M. Ordered it thinking it wouldn’t fit and I would return it, but to my somewhat surprise it fits great.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
I’m an empty nester/ widower, pulling off a selfie is about all I can handle…
Got you. I trained myself to set my phone on a 10 second timer, turn it around, prop it up somewhere and take pics with my back turned to it. But then again, I am twisted, lol.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
The Per62 measures very similar to my 211LB (in Medium size). Schott 211LB measures small but fits bigger. It's tight but feels as good mobility wise as the boxier 618HH in size 42, or as good as my Aero BR with much bigger measurements. The magic of fashion slim straight cuts, this one is more ")Y(". The soft naked cowhide also helps. But I would prefer the finished one so it doesn't fade like mine.
Schott 211LB closed.JPG
Schott 211LB open.JPG

26" sleeve and back, only looks long on paper, but in reality it feels about right:

IMG_8528.JPG

Schott could have gone the removable belt route though. If the wearer wants a belt, use a belt, if not don't put it in. Instead of cutting them off or snapping them on.

The biggest issue is the pricing and the online shopping. I bought my fashion Schott jackets in the fashion mall stores before. I could try on and put it back on the rack without costing me a penny. They also cost a lot less then. Today shopping has changed. Most stores has closed for many years now. While online shopping is easy, it also isn't if the return policy isn't good. Also in store I could have tried on both sizes where as online I can't, without being an asshole and order two sizes and returning one. Time has changed... The only constant thing is price keep going up, up and away...

PS, slim patterns isn't just downsizing bigger measured boxy patterns. They were created as such, therefore can't really judge by just the numbers. While some brands do just put a different tag on and call it slim. Some patterns like the 211LB was created as a slim fit pattern and works well. Per62 could be such (slim purpose built) pattern, but I am not spending over a grand to find out without trying it on first. The slim fit patterns usually have tight fitting torsos but there is room to move in sleeve in the shoulder region that is not counted in the shoulder width measurement or the chest measurement.

Manolito

Familiar Face
I am six feet tall and i have several Schott jackets that have 26" back and they are fine (619, 118, 626VN...). My 118 being absolutely perfect as far as the fit goes. We had a discussion a few weeks ago about the influence of the back length varying with the position of the collar in the pattern that can make a huge difference.

I own jackets with backs from 23" to 26" that fit me fine, so the single measurement alone should not be taken as a firm information on the fit.

Last edited:

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
Got you. I trained myself to set my phone on a 10 second timer, turn it around, prop it up somewhere and take pics with my back turned to it. But then again, I am twisted, lol.
I legit do the same, but take a video and spin lmao then take screenshots

Another option for y'all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner