Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW STETSON 2015 Dress catalog

RBH

Bartender
I like the looks of this one for the coming summer....

g4Bbnx.jpg

Here is the copy that goes along with it.

Immerse yourself into a tropical paradise! Stetson's Hemingway is a casual fedora, just right for a stroll down Duval St. This lightweight Sisol woven straw hat has a pinchfront crown with side ventilation and a 2 3/4" brim. It's stripped ribbon band is finished off with a knot detail on the side.
Shown in Natural.

Last edited:

bradlon727

New in Town
JJ Hat center lists the Grand Central's brim as 2 1/2", but Stetson lists it as 2 3/8". Is this a special order for JJ Hat Center?

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The how is who ever holds the Pan Am trade mark does not know about this yet. The hat is not marked any differently than the Startoliner. The why can be many reasons. The main reason is to differentiate yourself in the market.

Jeff

rclark

Call Me a Cab
The how is who ever holds the Pan Am trade mark does not know about this yet. The hat is not marked any differently than the Startoliner. The why can be many reasons. The main reason is to differentiate yourself in the market.

Jeff

I hear you, but I would think the Stratoliner name would be a more attractive product from a marketing standpoint. Hmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112