Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Swanepoel/Stetsons: "Fewer than 50 of these hats will ever be produced."

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Thank goodness for that. This is what you get when you let a "designer" design hats.

From Hartford-York.com: The Swanepoel men's hats by Stetson are ready for your order! Available in very limited edition, the hat legends of ALBERTUS SWANEPOEL and STETSON unveil their first-ever collaboration and HartfordYork.com is proud to offer five of these superior men's hats. Pre-order today to guarantee September 2010 delivery.

swanepoelstetsonregency.jpg
swanpoelstetsontravis.jpg

swanpoelstetsoncarousel.jpg

Check out the whole new line.

Edw8ri

Familiar Face
I have never heard of this designer. Not that I know much about designers. Certainly, I wish him and Stetson well. But, I really don't like these hats. In fact, they are just ugly.

W4ASZ

Practically Family
I think Albertus Swanepoel was the villain in an early Bond movie.

My little photo funny has been deleted as unfair to both Escape from New York and the legendary Isaac Hayes.

But why did these have to escape from New York ?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sherlock Hat

Hi, SOOOOOO, we all have to quit watching Mad Men because it makes us want to wear stupid Fedoras.

BUTTTTTTTTT, they're selling LIMITED edition Sherlock Holmes hats. Not understand.

Later

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I don't understand these designs; they all either look very tattered and disorderly, or very flamboyant and overly colorful. I do wonder who's going to buy any of this though. I mean, what is Mr. Swanepoel's demographic here...?

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
A few people will enjoy those hats and get alot of joy out of wearing them, and good for them. I just hope they don't discover this thread and realize they aren't suppose to like their hat.lol lol lol

Tiller

Practically Family
J B said:
I don't understand these designs; they all either look very tattered and disorderly, or very flamboyant and overly colorful. I do wonder who's going to buy any of this though. I mean, what is Mr. Swanepoel's demographic here...?

Popularity chasing, fashion conscious, upper class members of New York City society.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy