Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"New" Thedi Fit Pics - Opinions Wanted

Jacket looks to fit perfectly. I agree some looser fit jeans or pants would compliment the trim fit jacket better. Still better than sweatpants or pajama pants but there’s a world of better denim options available to compliment that jacket. But I know that’s not what you asking. Jacket looks superb, right off the rack.

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
In terms of how the jacket fits you, I can’t think of any point to improve honestly. The jacket looks great on you!
The jeans though… but hey as long as you are happy and your lady is happy.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Jacket looks good.
These jeans though are the proof that the male camel toe exist...
I'm not sure anyone wanted to know that.

Edit: My GF said your butt looked peachy, maybe you are onto something... I'm going out to buy new pants!

Last edited:
Jacket is perfect.

Out of curiosity, 'cause I like really slim jeans too; These got stretch, right? My favs are 100% cotton, no stretch, skinny af but low(er) crotch.

I strongly dislike baggy or even regular jeans, tho.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Jacket is perfect.

Out of curiosity, 'cause I like really slim jeans too; These got stretch, right? My favs are 100% cotton, no stretch, skinny af but low(er) crotch.

These do have some stretch. I like 100% cotton jeans in theory. I like the stiffness and more substantial feeling of the denim. They feel more authentic, and if they fit properly, I like the way they drape better. That being said, the stretchy ones are so much more comfortable to me. What I found over the years is that I would avoid wearing the 100% cotton jeans in my closet. I'd put them on in the morning and then feel immediately how much less comfortable they are than their stretchy counterparts.

I eventually embraced the stretch. I know it's not for everyone. I'm sure there are many denim enthusiasts on here too. I'm probably the odd man out who values quality, handmade leather jackets and Goodyear welted boots, but doesn't care much about the quality of my jeans, as long as they are comfortable and fit the way I like them to.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Jacket looks good.
These jeans though are the proof that the male camel toe exist...
I'm not sure anyone wanted to know that.

Edit: My GF said your butt looked peachy, maybe you are onto something... I'm going out to buy new pants!
I honestly never knew women were into butts like men are, but it's a thing! When I gained some weight and my butt became a bit more pronounced in my jeans, I felt insecure about it (still do a bit, if I'm being honest), but then I'd get unsolicited comments from women about having a "great ass". So there you go. :)

dannyk

One Too Many
Jacket is perfect.

Im with you on stretch. I only have a few "skinny" pairs most of mine are just are typical 50s-60s style but in a slim or straight fit. But I cannot stand stretch! Its so hard to figure out sizing when everything is so damn stretchy. I order a 30 and it can stretch to like a 32-34 and then it doesnt feel right at all. So then I order a 28-29 in a different brand but its made of the same materials and same stretch yet these ones dont stretch and they are too tight. They just never feel right and never feel like Im wearing jeans.

LordOfLeather

One of the Regulars
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I’m happy with the jacket and will definitely be keeping it.

As for the jeans, I do feel the need to mention that I didn’t put them on to go well with the jacket, or give any thought whatsoever to which jeans I was wearing. I had just received the jacket in the mail and threw it on over whatever I was already wearing.

There are certainly other jeans or pants that would pair better with the jacket. But I appreciate all of your “constructive criticism” regarding the jeans. I will wear leggings next time I post to really get the comment section riled up. :)

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Thank you everyone for the feedback. I’m happy with the jacket and will definitely be keeping it.

As for the jeans, I do feel the need to mention that I didn’t put them on to go well with the jacket, or give any thought whatsoever to which jeans I was wearing. I had just received the jacket in the mail and threw it on over whatever I was already wearing.

There are certainly other jeans or pants that would pair better with the jacket. But I appreciate all of your “constructive criticism” regarding the jeans. I will wear leggings next time I post to really get the comment section riled up. :)

How about some jeggings, to really accentuate that peachy butt of yours!

morrison2951

Practically Family
download.jpeg-20.jpg

Rich22

Practically Family
How about some jeggings, to really accentuate that peachy butt of yours!
I thought these *were* jeggings :eek:

As soon as I opened the thread I suspected most of the talk would be about the jeans, and I was not disappointed! Seriously, though, jacket fits well and looks cool. Plus, if your lady likes the jeans/jeggings, go for it. I'm always happy to adapt what I'd otherwise choose wear to some extent if my partner likes it. Matters most what she thinks!

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
I thought these *were* jeggings :eek:

As soon as I opened the thread I suspected most of the talk would be about the jeans, and I was not disappointed! Seriously, though, jacket fits well and looks cool. Plus, if your lady likes the jeans/jeggings, go for it. I'm always happy to adapt what I'd otherwise choose wear to some extent if my partner likes it. Matters most what she thinks!

If i thought like you i would never get to wear too many of my jackets.
Everytime i leave the house with my Leathertogs B or my Grizzly my GF rolls her eyes, everytime i tell her she is free to walk 10 meters in front of me and pretend she doesn't know me.
It works for us...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ