Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW (to me) HAT SERVICES

TJ Hamilton

New in Town
I just used their services and couldn't recommend them more highly. I dealt with a very nice guy out of Olive Branch, Mississippi by the name of Drew Williams. I sent him three old feds that needed cleaning, reblocking and, on one, a new ribbon installed. The one in the worst shape was an old Knox Madison Avenue that he completely transformed from a beater to something that now looks brand new. He did a fantastic job on each, the service was exemplary and the turnaround time was very impressive. It was the first time I used such a service and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Hope this helps.

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
TJ Hamilton said:
I just used their services and couldn't recommend them more highly. I dealt with a very nice guy out of Olive Branch, Mississippi by the name of Drew Williams. I sent him three old feds that needed cleaning, reblocking and, on one, a new ribbon installed. The one in the worst shape was an old Knox Madison Avenue that he completely transformed from a beater to something that now looks brand new. He did a fantastic job on each, the service was exemplary and the turnaround time was very impressive. It was the first time I used such a service and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again. Hope this helps.

Would you have any pics?

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy