Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW Vintage Store in So Cal

jkath

New in Town
I've noticed many of the members here reside in Southern California, so this may be of interest. Yesterday, while driving in Glendora, I noticed a new shop. The sign on the door said "Vintage Wear", but I don't know which eras, as it was closed. I did, however see some furniture, etc toward the front. After a phone call to the posted number today, I found out that even though they aren't yet open to the public, they are letting anxious shoppers come in while they work there in the evenings!

The cell phone contact number (no name) I have is: (626)676-9401
The location:
Driving on the 210 E fwy: Exit Grand Avenue North, continue going north (toward mountains on Grand)
Driving on the 210 W fwy: Exit Grand Avenue, take a left on Baseline, right on Grand Avenue (toward Mountains)

Then, cross over Route 66, continuing up to Foothill Boulevard (Sav-on is on your left) . Turn left on Foothill ,then proceed just a bit and you'll see the store on your left. It's across from the "Naked Juice" factory.

Again, I'm not sure of the era(s) they're calling vintage, but it just may be a good idea to check it out. Perhaps, if they'll be working there next Saturday evening, the Santa Anita Vintage Day at the Races crowd could take a field trip :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR