Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2007

RedPop4

One Too Many
After a 0-4 start, including the 4th loss AFTER the bye-week, Saints are back to 4-4, playing good almost mistake-free, football. If they keep this up, they'll be back in the playoff hunt before you know it.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
A breath of fresh air!

The universally respected Don Shula, the winningest coach in NFL history, calls out the Patriots' cheatin' ways. And, chastises the Commissioner for the lack of transparency in destroying the evidence without review by anyone outside his office. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

New England Patriots Super Bowl XXXVI Champions *

New England Patriots Super Bowl XXXVIII Champions *

New England Patriots Super Bowl XXXIX Champions *

Fridaynight

Familiar Face
Packers played their most complete game of the season today, hopefully they can keep it up. The close wins are stressful and exciting, but the blowouts sure are fun.

8-1!

(and hopefully Adrian Peterson will be alright, he's an exciting player to watch)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
dhermann1 said:
And after the Bills trounce the Jets, and shock the Pats, they'll be 6 and 4!!!
I mean the Fins! Oops, I knew it was one of those last place teams. My team didn't didn't look exactly like a thundering herd, but this year we'll take 'em, no matter how ugly they are. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24