Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NIB Ray Ban Aviators, Model L2821

Bighatlaw

One of the Regulars
***Price Lowered*** $65 plus shipping.

I have for sale a new in the box pair of Ray Ban Aviators. These are Model #L2821 with black frames and a grayish/green lense. These are the newer model that have a slightly larger frame to fit a larger face. These are excellent brand new sunglasses. I received these as a Christmas gift and they have sat in the box except for when I tried them on. They fit great, I just don't wear Aviators or metal frames. I'll take $75 shipped CONUS via PayPal. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    846.1 KB · Views: 199
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    810.2 KB · Views: 220
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    907.5 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:

TacAirlift

New in Town
$60 shipped

I will take them pending resolution as to size and fit. I checked out the RayBan site and the frame and temples are larger than the standard size as you know. You indicate they fit great. Do you consider your head and facial size as medium or large. I couldn't find any specific reference on the RayBan site as to appropriate fit regular versus large.

Your reply is appreciated in advance.

TacAirlift

New in Town
I will take them pending resolution as to size and fit. I checked out the RayBan site and the frame and temples are larger than the standard size as you know. You indicate they fit great. Do you consider your head and facial size as medium or large. I couldn't find any specific reference on the RayBan site as to appropriate fit regular versus large.

Your reply is appreciated in advance.

I did some research and the 62mm frame will be too big for me. So I am with drawing my offer to purchase.

Best of luck with your sale as the price w/shipping is hard to beat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy