Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Noble House Company, Ulm, Germany---Stay Away people! Scam alert!

4444Design

One of the Regulars
Giovanni,

sorry to hear you might got burned.

Up to now i never had any Problems with NH - actually i own 6 of their products and was never dissappointed.

The Point maybe is i picked their products up directly at their shop in Ulm - ain't that far from my Location (about 2 hr drive) so maybe that makes the difference?

Anyway - i'd considered to buy one of their "Marseille" Jackets but now will wait until your case hopefully is sorted out ...

Thomas

Melvin

New in Town
It's probably a very small company. Given their track record of delivering product and service adequately in the past it's likely whoever's in charge of operations is out or debilitated or something. It's not a positive experience but they've been around a while. I doubt they built a solid track record of turning over product to cheat a few people out of the price of a jacket several years down the road.

I'd contest the charge with the credit card company but I doubt it's a "scam".

Novos

One of the Regulars
I dunno about a positive track record, I swear every 3-4 months there is another thread about these guys with complaints. Enough about not returning money to warrant some caution, I'd reckon.

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?65614-Noble-House-BF-109-Jagdflieger-%28Messerschmitt%29-Review/page2&highlight=noble+house

They do have a ton of positive feedback on ebay so maybe that is the best venue to purchase their goods, as obviously dealing directly through their site seems to cause problems. But who knows. [huh]

Last edited:

mihai

A-List Customer
I prefer to go there in person, even if it's about 3 hours drive. I can try on the jacket and avoid potential issues.

Leacock

Familiar Face
I would recommend starting the paypal process ASAP, you need to do so before it's too late. Also try posting about it on other fora like StyleForum if you haven't already, that's how you build pressure on them.

schitzo

Suspended
Perhaps the OP should post the email address and a letter that can be copied and pasted, the gist of which would be that the writer thinks this is disgusting, is imploring NH to issue the refund immediately, and isn't ever going to buy NH again until they do.

I'm betting that if 25 emails like that roll in there'll be an expedited resolution. In my case I've got a spare 60 seconds to send one. Personally, I doubt they are reading any of this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner