Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I really don't NEED one.

When has "NEED" ever had anything to do with collecting? It's all about the joy and satisfaction of finding or acquiring.

BTW, Mike is moving into his store this weekend. It'll take some time to get totally set up, but shouldn't take too long.

fedoralover

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Mike's in the process of moving into his storefront location. I've helped him a few days and even without being "officially" open for business, many people are walking by and commenting on how great it is to have an actual hatter in Eugene. A few even walked in and bought some hats off the rack. Once he has all his inventory in and everything set up I'll post some pics.

fedoralover

Flick

Practically Family
Excellent. We need more hat shops. And Mike is one of the best hatters. I'll be heading up to Oregon to check it out, find me a new hat.

Rodney

Familiar Face
Congrats to Mike for his new shop and best wishes for success!
Great looking shop! I love that the customers can see some of the tools he uses to make them.
Rodney

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Would anyone mind posting some accurate pics of Winchester Beaver colors: Black Cherry, Navy Blue, and Whiskey that they've gotten from Mike? Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana