Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NOS Pebble Grain Longwings Florsheim Imperial[10C]/Hanover[10.5C]

justuhgeek

New in Town
First is a pair of NOS Florsheim Imperial size 10C. These shoes come with the original shoebox, which is pretty beaten up. Not much else to say about these at all, so I'll let the pictures do the talking. Price is $225 shipped CONUS OBO. Let me know if you need shipping outside of CONUS.

IMG_1649.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Here is a pair of NOS Hanover L.B. Sheppard longwingssize 10.5C. They look like they have only been tried on. The leather soles are untouched and feature the V-cleats, which are only found in older Hanovers. The left leather heel insert is missing(see pictures), but can easily be replaced by yourself or an experienced cobbler for very cheap. Also, there is some residue around the eyelets of the shoes. I am asking for $145 shipped CONUS OBO. Let me know if you need shipping outside of CONUS.

IMG_1693.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9
Pic 10
Pic 11

Thanks for looking.

flyfishark

Practically Family
I love both...especially the LB Sheppards because of their relative rarity compared to the Florsheims. Why don't people offer these NOS in 9D? I have to believe buyers will be all over these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo