Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Now Cometh the Hard Part.....

portolan

A-List Customer
Waiting.....I have communicated with a bunch of suppliers about a custom leather blazer. I have short arms and a not-so-small waist! By far Indy Magnoli was the most helpful and offered to do exactly what I wanted...an antique or distressed goatskin with lightweight nylon or rayon lining, all custom made to my weird measurements. It will be designed after this one....I can't wait. I can't, but I have to! Ha! I will share pictures when it arrives...

I also got two safari jackets on the bay. One is vintage Banana Republic and one is vintage TravelSmith. That one is really terrific. They are just perfect and I got them at a great price.

More pics later of the two new jackets....

Here is the model for the blazer Indy is making for me...

120190_ZZZZ.jpeg

Edward

Bartender
Nice looking jacket. I have a leather blazer myself - black, very 70s (think in the general style of Carlito's Way). The one in the picture posted looks like a great jacket for those Spring / Autumn days when it is too cold for a blazer, but too hot for a blazer and overcoat. Just that little touch more formal than an A2 or similar. I love the detail of the pockets - are you having that copied too? They make me think of hunting tweeds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff