Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Okay, I'da bought it even without the name...

Snrbfshn

A-List Customer
Snrbfshn said:
I just got this Knox Tom & Jerry, which until last week, I'd never heard of. I was set on nabbing it 'cause it's that navy blue you don't often see, and I've wanted that color for a long time:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270093768134&rd=1&rd=1

But the name - Tom & Jerry? Where'd that come from? I don't think it's the cartoon characters, by what little I can make out on the liner. Anybody know anything about this model?

Oh yes. Obviously you are not into hot adult beverages. ;) It is named after the Tom and Jerry drink. You can buy the butter at BevMo and add your own warm brandy. MMMMM MMMMM!
The hat is just as nice. You small headed guys get all the luck. I just have a brown one. :( ;)
Oh, and on the liner we see two men near a fireplace on a cold night drinking their warm Tom and Jerrys. :cheers1:

Regards,

J

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oh yeah, You beat me out. I was busy at work instead of dilligently watching out for the hats I bid on. DRATS and CONGRATS man. Great looking hat, I too was excited about the blue color but mainly for the brim stitching.

May I see some detail photos please

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Oh yes. Obviously you are not into hot adult beverages. ;) It is named after the Tom and Jerry drink.

And the drink was devised to promote the book (and later stage play).

Didn't we go through all this once before when the Baron
got a Tom & Jerry?

Nice brim stitching!

feltfan said:
And the drink was devised to promote the book (and later stage play).

Didn't we go through all this once before when the Baron
got a Tom & Jerry?

Nice brim stitching!

Maybe we did but I like the drink and hat so much I'll go over it again. :p
Never heard of the book or the play. I heard of the cartoons though. :p
There is no decorative stitching on the edge of mine. [huh]

Regards,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member