Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oklahoma Hatters 20X????

msm007

One of the Regulars
Anyone own or have experience with a Oklahoma Hatters 20X hat? They seem to be a custom hatter making a few models. I wonder how these compare to other custom hatters and/or vintage Stetsons or Resistols? Thanks

Jabos

A-List Customer
I agree that there doesn't seem to be a retail location for Oklahoma Hatters. If I'm wrong I will go scope out the place. If anyone wants me to go to by Shortys on recon I will. I drive close by every day.

Jabos said:
I agree that there doesn't seem to be a retail location for Oklahoma Hatters. If I'm wrong I will go scope out the place. If anyone wants me to go to by Shortys on recon I will. I drive close by every day.
I've been to Shorty's numerous times = great place to stop by, highly recommend it.

majormoore

Vendor
I was looking at several western 100% naturals this evening at the shop all are little differant in the color, just a slight , but all are the naturals.

Major Moore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails