Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

old crow p-51

omar

New in Town
Hey guys; got a story to tell. I read a bunch of articles on Jack Roush's latest project, the p-51b Old Crow, with the malcom hood. I thought it would make it would make a great subject for a painted A-2, but I didn't feel I could just do it without some sort of permission. Long story short, I couldn't get through to anyone conected to the project. I finally got a e-mail from Jim Anderson, Bud's son ; he said great go for it, and Bud would autograph it for me when it's done! Needless to say I'm pretty pumped, and am wondering, you guys want to watch me paint Old Crow on the Lounge? I could post the rough sketchs and layout right up to sending it off to Mr. Anderson, It is certainly a high light for me, and I've had so much fun here in the short time I've been a member, I wouldn't mind taking everyone along for the ride; let me know, I won't post if no one wants me to, Best wishes, Omar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy