Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

Landman

One Too Many
Jeff, the new Strat in 7 3/8 fits me perfectly and I am usually between a 7 3/8 and 7 1/2. What size Runabout would you recommend for me? The large or extra large? Thanks.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Jeff, the new Strat in 7 3/8 fits me perfectly and I am usually between a 7 3/8 and 7 1/2. What size Runabout would you recommend for me? The large or extra large? Thanks.

I would say the Large would do it. They seem to be running a little on the large side. I think it is because of the Vom Bauer fabric sweatband. Just make a note on your order about our head size. Mr. DelMonico is a dead on 7 3/8 and we will use his head as a gauge.

Jeff

seabass

Call Me a Cab
hey guys
hows the sizing on the Strats ?
I ordered a Mink
I ordered a 7 1/8 but im in between 1/8 & 1/4 & a LO
I don't buy new production hats due to the larger than marked fits & well nothing like this has been offered....
Id hate to have it resized,
to me the 1st priority a hat needs is Proper Fit..
just curious

tommyK

One Too Many
Seabass my 7 5/8 was a little big, not sure all the blocks err on the big side but mine did. If yours is like mine , you're good

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Guys thanks for the sizing input
good info there as im not in the "know" for new production sizing every bit helps
& good thing Stetson & Deckard have going for us ......
I would like to see it grow more colors & etc...

DougC

Practically Family
I'm sure others have seen it on Facebook or Matt Deckard's site-Stetson posted a picture of a new hat named the Madison. It has a medium ribbon and a bound edge-I got nothing else to report. The picture looks pretty nice-not sure if its open crown.

Landman

One Too Many
I'm sure others have seen it on Facebook or Matt Deckard's site-Stetson posted a picture of a new hat named the Madison. It has a medium ribbon and a bound edge-I got nothing else to report. The picture looks pretty nice-not sure if its open crown.

Looks like a nice hat but since it is a medium width ribbon I would have preferred a Wanderer style bow instead of the Open Road style bow in the picture.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
tumblr_myztghnXYz1r91qw7o1_1280.jpg

Here is the Madison

Duper

Practically Family
Matt's tumblr was just updated with a photo of some very colourful hats. Greens, blues, bound edges and more. I wonder if they are felt or wool?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner