Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Sorry about my last post I was typing in a hurry, it was close to closing time. The Stratoliner comes in Cornhill, Black and Mink. I think they picked those colors because they would not mess them up. I reject about 20% of the Silverbelly bodies that come into our store. Black and is black and I love all of Stetson's browns.

Jeff

VetPsychWars

A-List Customer
I also would love to see a taupe in the Stratoliner or any kind of grey. I have the Cornhill and it is nothing like any taupe I've seen. I agree that Stetson's Tawny is a little greenish, in fact if you go back a couple of pages in this thread You'll see a photo comparison of the two I posted. the Cornhill is more Orange-ish than the Tawny. It's a great color. The pic on Delmonico's website is not a good representation of the Cornhill color.

I did go back and reminded myself of what you posted. Jeff, I don't know what you were told, but John at Brass Rooster put the order in with Matt Deckard (if I am remembering what he said correctly) and I am definitely getting Cornhill and Tawny.

But we'll see in some weeks when they're actually delivered.

Tom

carldelo

One Too Many
I wonder if the tawny Strat that he ordered is a regular new Strat, not the Premiere Strat?
Doesn't the regular new Strat come in tawny?

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
The new Panama Open Roads should be shipping from Texas today to our store in Connecticut. Looking at an ETA of Monday to Wednesday. I got the pic today. Look Mink open crown Strats
1800991_10151963467838811_1843588297_n.jpg

Jeff

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
They just came in yesterday. I am still checking hats in we got about 1300 hats in and we are getting about a foot of snow today but by next week we will have pictures up.

Jeff

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Here are some quick pics taken with my Ipad of the New Premiere Stratoliner in Mink 7 5/8. Gee I wonder which Lounge Member is going to be getting this one?
c8d3f9bedbc93e4a8457be5983f188c5_zpsfe27c052.jpg

d100fd19b2ee00d80aa49d88925dae1e_zps115422c4.jpg

11d35a71c467dfd04bcb61b11d26f0f9_zps3e7a787b.jpg

Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch