Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Opinions Sought on Heron Collar

ForestForTheTrees

One of the Regulars
I'm seeing it differently (from computer images, not in person), ergo the Mary Hartman picture. I look at it as a regular collar, except the sharp "shirt collar" points are rounded off.

Based on the photos, that is how this collar style appears to me as well. That particular collar style isn't really to my taste, however from a functional standpoint, I think that it would work okay in the application your shooting for. It would certainly differentiate you from the rest of the crowd.

les_garten

One of the Regulars
It just looks so French to me.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

img005.jpg

Last edited:

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
John, I forgot to ask, you don't look anything like Mary Hartman, do you? :)

You talkin' to me? (If you are, it's a little confusing because my name isn't John.)

If you were talking to someone else, so sorry.

BTW, I do look a little like Mary Hartman: two eyes, two ears, one nose, etc. I stole that from Gracie Allen (which I guess proves I'm old.)

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
^^^^^^^^ Yeah, I'm talking to you! Sorry ROBERT, for years I've actually known someone in your area named....John, and I'm not real bright.........so it just typed out. I'll try to keep your name straight from now on and not refer to your as John, Hank, Lulubelle, or Otis, etc.....
As long as you don't have red pigtails you should still be able to make the collar work, Robert. (see what I did there)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot