Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OPTIMO HATS Blue Fedora Size 7 Asking $99.00 or Best Offer

singlechange

One of the Regulars
yKMwuh.jpg
hJtjuX.jpg
ls4cah.jpg
5VXI7Z.jpg
pFxrtV.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I have a preowned fedora in good condition for sale from my own collection. I believe the fedora is from an earlier periord Optimo Fine Hats company in Chicago. The original hat box says only Optimo Hats. Perhaps another forum member can provide more information.
No size label in the hat and none under the leather sweat band. The hat box has no information. I believe the size is 7. I wear a size 7 in Stetsons, Knox, and Cavanagh and this Optimo wears a bit large for me. It is a bit small for it to be a size 7 1/8. The hat opening is 7 5/8 inches in length and 6 3/8 inches in width. Brim is 2 1/2 inches and crown at front 4 1/8, at middle 5 1/8 and back 4 4/8 inches. Hat ribbon is 1 1/8 inches wide.
Color is a medium blue (last pic shows best color rendition). Sweat band is soft and has no stains. The felt has two tiny moth divots (see first two closeup photographs). No stains or other marks on the felt. Comes with original hat box. Asking $99.00 or best offer. Shipping is $18.00 within continental U.S.A. Feel free to ask for more photos.
pFxrtV.jpg

Last edited:

singlechange

One of the Regulars
The fedora is SOLD.

yKMwuh.jpg
hJtjuX.jpg
ls4cah.jpg
5VXI7Z.jpg
pFxrtV.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] I have a preowned fedora in good condition for sale from my own collection. I believe the fedora is from an earlier periord Optimo Fine Hats company in Chicago. The original hat box says only Optimo Hats. Perhaps another forum member can provide more information.
No size label in the hat and none under the leather sweat band. The hat box has no information. I believe the size is 7. I wear a size 7 in Stetsons, Knox, and Cavanagh and this Optimo wears a bit large for me. It is a bit small for it to be a size 7 1/8. The hat opening is 7 5/8 inches in length and 6 3/8 inches in width. Brim is 2 1/2 inches and crown at front 4 1/8, at middle 5 1/8 and back 4 4/8 inches. Hat ribbon is 1 1/8 inches wide.
Color is a medium blue (last pic shows best color rendition). Sweat band is soft and has no stains. The felt has two tiny moth divots (see first two closeup photographs). No stains or other marks on the felt. Comes with original hat box. Asking $99.00 or best offer. Shipping is $18.00 within continental U.S.A. Feel free to ask for more photos.
pFxrtV.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters