Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo Nutria & Beaver Arrived

Tone

A-List Customer
Matt Deckard said:
The hat looks like it belongs on your head.

Optimo has a way with making hats look like they came off the shelf of a department store in the 30's.

Most custom hatters today have hats that are definately custon and have that bespoke look and feel to them like Gary White or Joe peters make. Optimo is unique to me in the way their hats look like they came off that assembly line of employees who specialized in each part of the hat, like my vintage hats.

Congratulations.

That is an interesting take on the variances between Optimo and custom hats.
With that in mind, I see what you may be striving for with the new line coming out. I am actually looking forward to the MD's release.

chgolion

New in Town
I was at Optimo a few days ago to have some work done on a hat ( great work ) and while I was waiting I was looking at all of his work hanging on the walls, I found a few hats that I thought would be nice to add to my collection until I seen the price ((( HOLY SMOKES ))) I need to take out a small loan! I guess that I need to save up for a few months.

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I was at Optimo a few days ago to have some work done on a hat ( great work ) and while I was waiting I was looking at all of his work hanging on the walls, I found a few hats that I thought would be nice to add to my collection until I seen the price ((( HOLY SMOKES ))) I need to take out a small loan! I guess that I need to save up for a few months.

You might want to check out the Optimo Southside Mobsters thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails