Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Raybuntu

Familiar Face
Here is my very first custom Optimo 1000 Dearborn in Silverbelly. I waited 6 months for it. I got it before in size 60 and it was just too tight on the forehead. I'm still not sure what the problem was since I don't have issues with Art's Hat's but I'm guessing it's my head shape. Nevertheless Tiffani and also Graham really cared about me and Graham made a new hat for me size 60.5 and a bit more "egg oval". I'm very happy with it and quality is outstanding.
The bow was made to look like one of Art's.

Ray

Here is my very first custom Optimo 1000 Dearborn in Silverbelly. I waited 6 months for it. I got it before in size 60 and it was just too tight on the forehead. I'm still not sure what the problem was since I don't have issues with Art's Hat's but I'm guessing it's my head shape. Nevertheless Tiffani and also Graham really cared about me and Graham made a new hat for me size 60.5 and a bit more "egg oval". I'm very happy with it and quality is outstanding.
The bow was made to look like one of Art's.

Ray

Sadly, I can’t see any of your photos on Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
I just posted this photo on the "What Hat Are You Waiting For Today" thread and thought I would also post it here to help keep this thread alive. This arrived about 15 minutes ago (I ordered it on July 10th). From Optimo, the John Lee Hooker in aubergine. I will shoot some additional photos later on.

IMG_1208.JPG

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I just posted this photo on the "What Hat Are You Waiting For Today" thread and thought I would also post it here to help keep this thread alive. This arrived about 15 minutes ago (I ordered it on July 10th). From Optimo, the John Lee Hooker in aubergine. I will shoot some additional photos later on.

View attachment 137348

Can’t wait to see some additional ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Oohhh! That reminds me. Gotta wear my aubergine today.

View attachment 137348

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
This is an Optimo longhair in blue that I do not wear often enough. I just counted up my collection of Optimo hats at the count is 23 hats. As a result, some hats do not get worn with a high degree of frequency. I am going to try and wear different hats and try and have some type of rotation. I tend to go to excess when it comes to clothing (e.g., 44 pair of shoes) so I need to try and do things in more moderation.

Does anyone know when Optimo will have the 2019 colors out?

IMG_1211 (4).JPG

This is an Optimo longhair in blue that I do not wear often enough. I just counted up my collection of Optimo hats at the count is 23 hats. As a result, some hats do not get worn with a high degree of frequency. I am going to try and wear different hats and try and have some type of rotation. I tend to go to excess when it comes to clothing (e.g., 44 pair of shoes) so I need to try and do things in more moderation.

Does anyone know when Optimo will have the 2019 colors out?

View attachment 137725

I have a thing for the furry one and this hat checks all the boxes. Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Just came across the latest offerings of new shades by Optimo as well.:rolleyes:
Bedrock/Steel looks superb as well the Blue Pearl:cool:

I believe the Stets and the others were a bit close to having produced similar colors back in the mid-late 50's early 60's correct me if I am wrong. The Pastels are becoming a bit more looked at depending on the makers as of late in what they offer and Optimo is in a lead here. Hard to get a vintage color shade as of late.

Ro

Hats Matter

One of the Regulars
I took my Optimo John Lee Hooker aubergine Homburg out today as I was doing some clothes and shoe shopping. Here is a photo of me and the hat. I will try and get some additional photos with better lighting and contrast. I wanted to be sure and get the shark gill bow with this photo.

IMG_1219 (2).JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana