Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
As stated in another thread, I sold all my Optimos this year. Amazing how they hold their value. I made a fair amount of money on the sales.

You made money on the sales?! You sold them for more than you paid for them? Did you buy them new? or second hand?

gqmagic

One of the Regulars
This is the hat I bought from Graham's trunk show here in NYC. He had several samples of his new 100% beaver felt and, though fascinated by everything he had, I kept coming back to this. Since I was his last appointment of his trip, he sold me the "sample" he had made expressly for the trunk show. It fit me perfectly.
The color is from their new batch for the fall/winter called Laguna Blue in, of course ;), 100% beaver. Park Avenue model (came with a center dent. I creased it teardrop) Underwelt brim.

29.jpg

30.jpg

Thanks, this Park Avenue is quite nice (drooling)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Did I see that the young ladies at Pauls Hatworks were opening in NYC as well?

Heck, if these hats get to be mainstream I'll have to find another way to be different!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
What? You didn't order one in burnt orange?

(by the way-- nothing against that color if anyone owns one. It actually looks really gorgeous in their photos.)

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I seem to remember something in an article or interview where Graham mentioned that the stores would have different character, as well as a different selection of styles and colors. Anyone have any further details about how he's making the distinction?

Wojo

Familiar Face
Just picked up a new C crown Milan today from Optimo. Damn they make beautiful hats.
Trying to decide if it's a blessing or a curse to live so close to the enabler of my addiction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR