Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Wojo

Familiar Face
Sorry, my camera also stopped working. Will try to post some pics soon.
I have 3 Optimos and another two made by others. The others are good and a good value, but the Optimos are flawless. IMHO
BTW that silver gray is gorgeous.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMG_2903.jpg
Fantastic! You make me think about another lid, and it's been a while since we spent a weekend in Chicago.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Silver gray 100% beaver. Crown block # 5, teardrop crease. Brim 2 1/2 raw edge. Pleated ribbon1 3/4 inches (Amazing work, you can't see one single stitch)
Early birthday present, designed by myself and for myself ;) Superb quality, as always. These hats never disappoint, on the contrary, it seems as if every time Graham and his team try to undo themselves.

The 33.

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Ale, what a nice design, that is a stunning Hat with a super Color. My congrats.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Ale, excuse me while I fall off my chair.
What a gorgeous hat!

Would you elaborate a little on the felt color? From your pictures it's a cool grey of course, but how light is it? Compared with the Winchester Silverbelly, perhaps?

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations Ale... can't wait to see it out in the neighborhood.

Thanks, Alan I'll post a pic of it in old forest hills later ;)

Stunning new hat, Ale. That felt color is gorgeous.
Much obliged, Sir.

Fantastic! You make me think about another lid, and it's been a while since we spent a weekend in Chicago.

Good to see you back, Bob. Graham's new colors are amazing! Make it happen! lol

Ale, what a nice design, that is a stunning Hat with a super Color. My congrats.
Thanks, Manfred. You're very kind.

Ale, excuse me while I fall off my chair.
What a gorgeous hat!

Would you elaborate a little on the felt color? From your pictures it's a cool grey of course, but how light is it? Compared with the Winchester Silverbelly, perhaps?
Thanks, Rabbit. Indeed a cool gray. I own a silverbelly and the colors are miles apart from each other. My silverbelly is closer to white. I'd say this one is more related to VS's dove minus the violet subtleties.

Not bad..... I suppose I'd wear it if forced!
:)p..... :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap)

Rob

You're funny, Rob. I love it lol

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Silver gray 100% beaver. Crown block # 5, teardrop crease. Brim 2 1/2 raw edge. Pleated ribbon1 3/4 inches (Amazing work, you can't see one single stitch)
Early birthday present, designed by myself and for myself ;) Superb quality, as always. These hats never disappoint, on the contrary, it seems as if every time Graham and his team try to undo themselves.

The 33.

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Class. The hat speaks of class. Color, proportions of ribbon width to crown height, color and of course the gills all combine for effect on your new hat to speak class! Al - Great Hat!

I know the old adage was a man nevers shows the inside of his hat - dash that as your hat has a rich looking interior. My moniter shows a gold interior with matching embossing on the black leather. Cool dashing look.

Class.

Eric -

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Eric. It is indeed a gold shade liner. I posted the interior to show how old I'll be turning in a few weeks :D and hence the name of the hat. The 33

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Apologies for being late to the fete, and our best wishes for a happy 33rd, Ale!

That your newest Optimo is absolutely splendid goes without saying. Here is to many, many more decades of joy wearing it! :cheers1:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Apologies for being late to the fete, and our best wishes for a happy 33rd, Ale!

That your newest Optimo is absolutely splendid goes without saying. Here is to many, many more decades of joy wearing it! :cheers1:

Thanks, Al. B-day is on the 17th of March, though. (yes, Saint Patrick's day!)

gqmagic

One of the Regulars

The 33.

IMG_2917.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2907.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

Fantastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR