Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

wine65

One of the Regulars
Club Brown International just arrived
meja5y3e.jpg
ena6aqas.jpg
erytebuv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T Roy

New in Town
PHP:
Hello,
I'm new to posting on the forum but I have enjoyed the great hats posted by our members. I have been buying hats from Optimo since 2001. I currently have 6 and number 7 on the way. I've been to the Chicago Southside store a couple times and visited them in NYC back in 2011 during one of their trunk shows. I love Graham's hats and can't say enough about the compliments and joy each have given me to wear. I'm going to try and upload pictures of my hats. If someone can share with me how to do that I would appreciate it.

T Roy

New in Town
The collection consist of a Havana Brown 47th Street, (Grey Custom Fedora, my first purchase from Graham in 2001). A Milan Yancy, SilverBelly Chicago, Mint Green Club with Emerald Ribbon and most recently my Space Homburg with Navy Ribbon. I also have an Oxblood LaSalle on order.
I'm addicted.

Latoso

Familiar Face
I picked up my new custom hat today. I really wanted a melusine hat like the Manhattan on the website in the thoroughbred with the teal ribbon. That combination really intrigued me. Tiffani thought it could work for me, but thought I should get it in a porkpie. I never considered a melusine porkpie, but I think it worked out well. Let me know what you think.
3u2y7ejy.jpg
y6usa3eb.jpg
bymyture.jpg
8atavaza.jpg

That ribbon one screams "confident" in my estimation. The felt is beautiful; the ribbon, while possibly limiting your available color combination, is rich with personality. Enjoy that masterpiece!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy