Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OTHER THAN eBAY Hats: Victories, Defeats, Gripes & Items of Interest

RossRYoung

Practically Family
I am pretty sure I have a Boss Raw Edge that is not a raw edge.

I’m not certain if all BRE were sold RE, I’m just observing that the hat in the auction actually has a very small bit of RE in the pics, and that the ribbon is on the underside of the brim only.

I’d like to see your bound BRE though, with Bowen’s example I think we established it has been a mod (cut down and bound).

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
I'm kinda' blown down what hat sold for, I was wayy underestimating selling price. Hope someone on the forum got it as I'd love to see better pictures! Meanwhile guy with his "dad" and "nephew" .. really disingenuous and strange behavior. Totally reminds me of some record collectors I've witnessed who'll go to the most embarrassing ends to potentially score. Hope you Cats are well, I sure have been seeing some incredible hats on the Lounge lately!

Anyone here interested in a $900 Beaver Brand OR style hat? The size isn’t given but how important is the size particularly when you’re only paying $900? And 1950s is really the same as 1980-2000 isn’t it?

1DB7B0BF-C6B9-4A6F-BA16-D60E3799A12B.jpeg
8704700E-9A1D-4FFE-8C0F-2E32C0F1526F.jpeg

StoryPNW

Practically Family
Just picked up this Open Road on FB, was able to talk the seller down on price a little. They said it comes with original box and it was in near perfect unworn condition. I know it's not quite old enough to be one of the really sought after Stetsons, but I hope it's as nice as the seller says. Should arrive later this week.
Screenshot_20211128-195859_Facebook.jpg received_693716111631295.jpeg received_222615329946928.jpeg

Just picked up this Open Road on FB, was able to talk the seller down on price a little. They said it comes with original box and it was in near perfect unworn condition. I know it's not quite old enough to be one of the really sought after Stetsons, but I hope it's as nice as the seller says. Should arrive later this week.
View attachment 383116 View attachment 383117 View attachment 383118
Very nice find. Probably looking at late 50s early 60s Congratulations

Snowman

Practically Family
View attachment 383116 View attachment 383117 View attachment 383118
Good looking OR. I got my first real OR on FB. Sometimes there are some good deals if you know what you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ