Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Triangle UFO above Spain caught by a night vision camera.
Satellite? Alien craft? Jet liner? Or is it the rumored top secret TR-3B next generation spy plane?

GHT

I'll Lock Up
1684306631142.png

This is definitely no spy plane. The last surviving Lancaster bomber on a flypast to commemorate the Operation Chastise attack on the Nazi Germany reservoirs which took place on the night of May 16, 1943.

The 617 Squadron carried out the raid which involved 133 aircrew and 19 Lancaster Bomber aircraft unleashing bouncing bombs.

1684307030445.png

The RAF lost 53 aircrew killed and 3 captured, with 8 aircraft destroyed.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Yikes! That mission endured a high casualty rate. God bless ‘em.
Tom, that's a fine compliment to those whose lives were sacrificed so that most of us could grow up with, relative freedom. One of my middle names is that of my father's brother. My uncle was on that raid, he didn't survive. It fills me with both pride and sadness that my father's tribute to his beloved brother, was to give his first born son, his brother's name, thus keeping a cherished memory alive.

Tiki Tom

Although we all know it, we can never be reminded often enough that the fallen are not just wartime statistics but real people, leaving behind shattered families. Your fine tribute touched me. Your uncle was a brave man. Sitting in my overstuffed armchair, it’s almost impossible for me to fathom that level of bravery.

Last edited:

Tiki Tom

New stuff on the UFO Whistleblower story/rumor. This guy is genuinely super intelligent. Might he also be a little bit crazy? if anyone ought to know about this Subject, it’s him. On the other hand, he’s in the press talking about UFOs a lot… and no specific evidence offered. Tough call. Sits right at the 50/50 credibility mark. Or am I being too generous? What do you think?

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...s/news-story/041694ef5df4791fbdfa303a08f34a9c

You say you want some clear photos/evidence? But what exactly is it?

https://unknownboundaries.com/natio...ts-images-collected-during-project-blue-book/

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Dr Nolan when asked for evidentiary proof had none and then proceeded to 'talk around it'. Load of crap, that.

Were I an American kid I'd enlist in US Space Force or try for the Air Force Academy to get an inside look.

Tiki Tom

^^^^
Hard to question the legitimacy of that one. Also, I note that the source is The Black Vault, which is a legit and well known source for FOIA material. It ishard to write it off as a birthday balloon! And —maybe— is a trans medium object (going in and out of the water)?

BREAKING:
Right now I’m following a story about a half-football-field-sized ufo filmed above a military base in California. Multiple witnesses, multiple photos and clips from different angles. Story was broke by Jeremy Corbel and George Knapp, who have pretty good reputations for honest journalism. i saw the pics, but unfortunately, the Daily Mail site keeps crashing. In the meantime, here is a link to another site that was able to piggyback on the Daily Mail story…

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog...-giant-triangular-ufo-over-the-mojave-in-2021

3262C230-3A27-45E7-9ECA-4B52876293EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Right now I’m following a story about a half-football-field-sized ufo filmed above a military base in California.
I tend to think the large delta shapes are man made, possibly lighter than air Ships. The problem comes when it’s ~50 yards or more tip to tip, where do you hide it if not in a hollowed out mountain?

Tiki Tom

^^^^^
Thanks, Jack! Very balanced clip. The story has definitely hit the mainstream. I wonder if new witnesses, photos, timelines, analysis will emerge or if the whole story will fade away. Of course, we would most like to see exactly how the training and the sighting line up time-wise and geographically. If you watch the whole original “Weaponized” show that Corbel and Knapp did (below, takes about an hour), you get the feeling that the training and the sighting were not on top of Each other. It sounds like soldiers were just standing in front of the Barracks ooohing and aahing. None of the interviewed witnesses mention ongoing training. More clarification is needed on that point.

Last edited:
I wonder if new witnesses, photos, timelines, analysis will emerge or if the whole story will fade away.
My guess is that is exactly what will happen; fade away. Just look at what we know & have been told about the Phoenix Lights where there were thousands of witnesses over several hrs on several nights. It didn’t even jump start an investigation again when actor Kurt Russell came forward just in the past few yrs & identified himself as the pilot who notified the FAA that night while piloting his son back to college from CA to AZ.

Tiki Tom

Summary of today’s NASA briefing on their ongoing UAP investigation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-65769172

No smoking gun, but they are being serious and systematic about it.

Will we see the needle move in our lifetime? Is there indeed something worth studying? What about the leaked military videos And other ”quality“ sightings? Biggest fear is that I allow myself to be led beyond what the evidence supports. But I also want to remain “rationally open minded”, whatever that means. Of course, there is also a lot of negative stigma involved… yet you also have to be on guard for the usual amount of carnival hucksters. But then again, Congress, the military, NASA, Harvard, and others seem to be taking UAPs seriously. Sigh.

Last edited:
No smoking gun, but they are being serious and systematic about it.
I watched it on nasa.gov/live in its entirety & I think just the opposite. My opinion is that the majority of the 18 members of the study group are not taking this responsibility seriously. They showed a few videos of identified objects taken from great distances to demonstrate how easy it is for pilots & other witnesses to misidentify a known object. Big deal! And the joke about the Bart Simpson balloon just made the whole study group a joke! Dr. Nedra Drake made the statement there is no conclusive evidence for the existence of UAP’s. Nothing to see here, folks!

All smoke & mirrors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari