Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
Funny, this morning I read a different article with a "witness" who stated a group of men removed the Monolith intact, wrapped it in canvas, secured it in the back of a covered truck, and drove it away. Give it a few days and this thing's disappearance will have as many varied theories as the Kennedy assassination. :rolleyes:

Cue the theme of X-Files.
Exclusive photos of the 'invaders' removing the evidence of their presence on Earth.
Scully & Mulder are on the case.
Screen-Shot-2020-12-01-at-12.33.33-PM.png

"As they walked off with the pieces, one of them said, "Leave no trace." So, what, they came back and removed their footprints, tire tracks, and any other physical evidence of their presence? :p

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not to distract us from the ongoing monolith saga, but (apparently) another U.S. Navy ufo photo is about to be leaked. Short version: supposedly an F18 saw a triangle-shaped ufo rise out of the Atlantic Ocean and then zip away. The photograph is said to be “very clear” and was attached to a classified report. First one to find the actual photo wins a prize!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...viously-unreported-2019-triangle-ufo-incident

Lean'n'mean

I'll Lock Up
^^^^ Triangle ? Did you say triangle ? Sounds familiar.
Lol. All the technology abord & only undistinguishable blurred shapes to show for it. Even the Lumiére brothers did better than than that !
As for the supposed photo, if it's online it can probably be found but there's unlikely to be any proof as to it's veracity or provenance.....but we won't let that stop us.
ufop-e35a.png

Last edited:
Since the announcement on Nov 30 the day before it was to pass, I have been interested in this but have heard little more:

“The object about to pass Earth only 31,605 miles away on December 1, 2020, is likely not an asteroid; it’s probably the Centaur upper stage rocket booster that helped lift NASA’s ill-fated Surveyor 2 spacecraft toward the moon in 1966.” — NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, November 30, 2020

2020 SO was captured by Earth’s gravity on November 8, 2020, and calculations show it will remain in orbit around our planet as a temporary satellite until March 2021 before it escapes back into a new orbit around the sun.

NASA’s ill-fated Surveyor 2 spacecraft launched for the moon on September 20, 1966, on an Atlas/Centaur from launch site 36A at Cape Kennedy, Florida. Liftoff took place at 12:31:59.824 UT. NASA: “Surveyor separation from the Centaur took place at 12:44:32.4 UT. During the 9.8 s midcourse maneuver firing at 5:00 UT on 21 September, one of the three vernier engines failed to ignite, resulting in an unbalanced thrust that caused the spacecraft to tumble at roughly 1.22 rev/s. The nitrogen gas system operated to stabilize the spacecraft, but could only marginally reduce the spin rate. Multiple attempts to fire the no. 3 engines to salvage the mission were unsuccessful.

As usual, the news cycle is over; no video, no followup.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lean’n’Mean will like this one. What makes it strange is that the tinfoil-hatter making these claims was a General and held a senior position in the space administration for many years. Head of Security, no less.

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-is...f-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

Probably just off his meds. Right? They will give an Above-Top-Secret Clearance to anybody these days! Sheesh. Why he is suddenly —and out of the blue— spilling the beans, I have no idea. Perhaps to attract chicks.

Last edited:
Photos published on Dec 3, 2020 by TheDebrief.org in a report by Tim McMillan entitled, “Leaked Photo Surfaces of Purported Unidentified Aerial Phenomena.” The photo is described as “Unclassified and For Official Use Only.” TheDebrief.org official sources would “only acknowledge it under strict conditions of anonymity … and the photo is consistent with the claims that the image was captured by a pilot (F-18) using their personal cell phone. Officials we spoke with said the image was captured in 2018 off the East Coast of the United States.” There is no information about the distance or altitude of the object photographed from the F-18.

IMG_2192.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

"The leaked, unclassified, photo of an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) in this news report “is consistent with the claims that the image was captured by a pilot (F-18) using their personal cell phone. Officials we spoke with said the image was captured in 2018 off the East Coast of the United States.”
— TheDebrief.org, December 3, 2020, by Tim McMillan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo