Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oumuamua

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
The US military has said they have scrambled fighter jets or otherwise filmed 300 UAP incidents since the 2004 “tic tac” incident. Why haven’t those videos been released, in full disclosure? Why mention those incidents other than to alarm Congress?
To keep the Russians, Koreans, and Chinese distracted with tales of UFOs while the US tests ever more sophisticated spy planes of course. ;)

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
To keep the Russians, Koreans, and Chinese distracted with tales of UFOs while the US tests ever more sophisticated spy planes of course. ;)

I have always loved how UFO theory and top secret intelligence operations overlap as we dig into the meat of the matter. Unfortunately, I love it for all the wrong reasons. It plays into my love of all things spooky, clandestine, and conspiratorial. Which means I need to be especially careful to judge things purely on the facts …of which there are too few. I’m not saying that you are not right —it certainly could be a part of the answer, but maybe not the whole answer. (?)

BTW, check out this list of secret activities, in which UFOs feature prominently:

https://www.livescience.com/declassified-military-secrets

Last edited:

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Looks a plane. A too close object and interesting. The subsequent features are Tatiana Eva Marie/Avalon Jazz
and Taylor Swift performing 'Shake It Out.' Tatiana I believe sings 'Beyond The Sea' in French that clip.

Who needs UFOs?

A fourth object shot down Sunday 2/12 over Lake Huron. This follows a radar ping over MT earlier in the week/weekend but no object was seen aloft. Lots of nukes in MT.

Why now? What has changed? Shouldnt we be hearing reports about wreckage recovery? Or will this all simply disappear with the next news cycle?

Despite the click bate title, this is interesting:

https://www.mediaite.com/news/norad...objects-new-york-times-alters-story-about-it/

From what I read most of the debris from the Chinese balloon off the Carolina coast has been located on the ocean floor. No word on how much of it has been recovered since it was located. What is known to have been recovered is the balloon fabric & some of the lightweight attached structures that would float. The fabric does have English writing on it. It was a balloon made by a private US company sold to the Chinese. I’m sure that is being run down now, talk of licensing such companies, etc. There are pics available on the internet.

What has been released on the object over Alaska is that it was cylindrical shaped with no attached solar panels or antenna. After being hit it broke up into more pieces when it hit the sea ice. A full recovery was made Fri & they are probably trying to reconstruct & back engineer it now.

Canada is in charge of recovery of the one shot down over the Yukon Territory. All we really know about that one is what the pilot reported; spherical in shape but not a balloon, no suspended payload or antennas, no visible source of propulsion. There is at least one image taken by the pilot on the internet.

Too soon for additional information on either the MT ping or the object in Lake Huron.

US intelligence sources believe China plans to invade Taiwan in the near future. In the past yr China is known to have flown spy balloons over 5 continents. If these objects all turn out to be Chinese it may have a connection to those plans.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Actors hired (or conscripted) to make statements that aren't true to cover the fact that the U.S. launched all of these "UFO"s then blamed them on China so they could use it as an excuse to attack China if need be. If there was any truth to ANY of these reports we, the general public here in the U.S., would not be privy to any of it because our own government considers we Americans to be frightened sheep who need protection from our own thoughts.

That said, I'm with Mr. Lamont on this issue--any pilot currently working for the U.S. military who would have such "loose lips" would literally never be heard from again.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
It's all smoke and mirrors. Actors hired (or conscripted) to make statements that aren't true to cover the fact that the U.S. launched all of these "UFO"s then blamed them on China so they could use it as an excuse to attack China if need be. If there was any truth to ANY of these reports we, the general public here in the U.S., would not be privy to any of it because our own government considers we Americans to be frightened sheep who need protection from our own thoughts.

That said, I'm with Mr. Lamont on this issue--any pilot currently working for the U.S. military who would have such "loose lips" would literally never be heard from again.

The weather balloons I believe were lower altitude surveil of American installation and other assets. And quite obvious to all of us, with news accounts and a public shootdown over the South Carolina or Florida coast, the balloon-and I believe another downed over the western USA, were not aliens or generic UFOs. Intriguing of course but benign.

FOXTROT LAMONT

One Too Many
Drip, drip, drip.
The Events themselves are not news. But the fact that these two guys have officially testified to the Pentagon’s All-Domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) is news. And they were well received.
Again, what is your average reasonably well-informed citizen to make of all this?

Really Tik? Flying saucers blasting rockets like skeet clay pigeons?

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
As with alien abduction stories, the tales of UFOs messing with nuclear weapons sites have been around for decades. Nothing new there. What is new is that the retired air force personnel involved have been asked to testify at AARO. In my book that elevates them from crackpots to… I don’t know. Surely NOT every tinfoil hatter who saw a spacecraft while boggarting a bottle of Jack Daniels has been invited to testify. Presumably they have some standards.

BFAEA6D5-3E9D-4CBF-9082-79F7E1A8866F.jpeg

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The existence of life on other planets is a numbers game. The universe in which we live is SO vast that we haven't begun to develop the technology necessary to explore it, so there must be life out there somewhere. I also have difficulty believing that we dumbass humans are the only sign of "intelligent" life in all of that space, so, again, extraterrestrial life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana