Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Paul's Hat Works (S.F.) looking to expand to NYC

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
The lovely ladies of Paul's Hatworks are looking to open a second storefront in NYC, and have turned to crowdsourcing to help fund their new venture.

http://igg.me/p/55206

A $10 donation gets you a Paul's Hat Works Mug, $20 a hand screened 'bring the hat back!' t-shirt. Bay Area locals might consider a $75 donation for a champagne tour of Paul's store.

Paul-ette

Familiar Face
Thanks for the Shoutout!

Hi Fine Fedora Folks,

Thanks for spreading the word and for donating! We're very excited, and of course a little anxious, about this new endeavor. If you all have any other questions feel free to ask us!

Paul 1

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Hey Paul-ette, are you still in business? I called last week and got the phone message that you would be closed on Tues, Wed, and Thursday, so I drove up from San Jose to drop off a hat for some work. The shop was closed up and dark, although I got there at 10:15 and your sign said your hours were 10-6. I waited until 10:35 and finally drove back down to San Jose. You shouldn't make it so hard to do business with you (this happened last year as well). I don't live in the bay area any more, so this was really going out of my way to give you some work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou