Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photographs Of Hats Fresh From Surviving The Elements

RBH

Bartender
Moonstone Campdraft after today's rain.
IMG_3135_zpsd12a8c40.jpg

What every Campdraft lives for!

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A little irony in real life: We just got back from our trip to New England where there was nothing more than a mere drizzle on the Saturdays bracketing the week that we were there on vacation. I was expecting rain for sure. We got back to West Texas where it NEVER rains (of course I parked as far out in the parking as I could get because it NEVER rains here) and there was a downpour. My VS got soaked. Water was just pouring off of it although it never did soak all the way through which I see as a testament to beaver felt. Anyways:

So I got home and donned my Akubra and give my VS a break while I had to go back outside into the rain to stand our patio table back up. It was blown over because I forgot to take the unfurled umbrella out of it and when the storm blew in it blew the whole setup over . I am just glad it didn't fly away or through a window!

All in all everyone came through with flying colors :)

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Lovely weather in KC yesterday evening: rain turned to freezing rain, then snow. I was out in a late-40s Borso that held up beautifully.

image.jpg

A

Lotsahats

One Too Many
Thanks, David! Its felt is thin but still strong, and the overwelt adds a little touch of class. I wear it brim up in good weather, brim down in bad; the quality, durability, and versatility of this old hat are amazing.

A

Lando

Practically Family
12503873163_3c5956fa84_b.jpg

We had some snow today. I didn't even know I was wearing this much of it when my picture was taken.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Snow yet again, and our hats are surviving the elements. We got in early and maned the phones and picked and packed internet orders. No walk in traffic but I got a jump on checking in the 1300 hat we received on Wednesday.
20140213_104421_zpsuumbx32u.jpg

Jeff

Lando

Practically Family
Is that the D Bar J I sent you Lando? Looks like it's keeping the snow off your head.
It is indeed sir. A little big but most definitely a work horse of a hat. Thank you for that. I'm sure you're getting just as clobbered by this snow as I am. Stay safe.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great photos folks. We've got howling gales and floods. Folks in the US seem to have appalling snow. Is there anyone having good weather? :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy