Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

These old Cycle Champs are so beautiful
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.48.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 12.55.19 PM.png

Last edited:

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I think this Thedi would also look great in dark green buffalo/canvas. View attachment 288430
@Marc mndt Funny as I'm currently considering this one in brown dead stock canvas and heavy waxed + hand dyed brown cowhide but I also like the version pictured and can imagine that it would look great in dark green buffalo (perhaps also in olive green goat but buffalo probably looks better) and green military canvas

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
@Marc mndt Funny as I'm currently considering this one in brown dead stock canvas and heavy waxed + hand dyed brown cowhide but I also like the version pictured and can imagine that it would look great in dark green buffalo (perhaps also in olive green goat but buffalo probably looks better) and green military canvas
I was really impressed with this jacket. The canvas is much more substantial than you'd think. I also love the shape of the collar. Too bad it didn't fit. I'm also considering having one custom made :)
A4907CA4-4C23-4575-99C7-24C3C44834FE.jpeg

indigoeagle

One of the Regulars
Yes, everything is so great in it.
Looks amazing in both black and brown.
It really illustrates very well their ability to take a classic design and change it only so finely, that one can clearly recognize the original and still it's a unique design in its own right.

Colin G

One Too Many

I had one priced out in green canvas and verde deer for the accents. Thedi sent a pic of the green canvas and a piece of the verde deer on top and it looked great. I just could not justify paying that much for a canvas jacket so I never went through with it.

Consider green on green as it looked great.

Colin G

One Too Many
Why? You nailed the fit on your Imperial and quite a few of your other jackets. I would imagine that knowing your measurements isn’t the issue

Not that easy with Langlitz as it is still hit or miss. They eventually made me a perfect jacket after 2 tries so I said use those exact measurements for another jacket I wanted as a dedicated motorcycle jacket. They were not even close after two attempts so they sent a refund instead of going for attempt #3. I think getting fit at the shop in person is the way to go. I really want some of their padded leather pants for longer rides but I don't think I trust ordering pants from them over the internet.

Colin G

One Too Many
I need to go to Jelado again, with my current frame I could hopefully fit in something

I second that. I was at the Osaka Jelado West location and it was one of the best experiences of my whole trip. The staff was so helpful and friendly and they have a really wonderful shop. I picked up a Rainbow Country car coat they brought in for me from the Tokyo shop, which I thought was very nice of them.

Now I am thinking about my trip. Damn I love Japan.

Jelado/Clutch cafe Osaka.

Clutchfront.jpg

clutchcafe2.jpg

clutchcafe.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21