Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

andyone

A-List Customer
Incidentally, I met this guy when I was in Zurich on a business trip earlier this month. He works a VMC and sold me a Freewheelers Peacoat. Really nice fellow, and the shop is heaven on earth for folks like us! Below a picture of the Western/Harness Boot section only. You can imagine that they are REALLY well stocked in every aspect...

View attachment 382255 View attachment 382256

VMC is great!
Next time you are in Zurich, Deecee is also worth a visit...
https://deeceestyle.ch/

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
VMC is great!
Next time you are in Zurich, Deecee is also worth a visit...
https://deeceestyle.ch/

Yes, I was walking paased DeeCee a couple of times. During the first trip, I had just bought the FW coat, so I didn´t dare to look at anything else, and the second time, I just didn´t have the time.

Zurich was (just) the default option to meet some southern hemisphere guys where otherwise travel would have been too restrictive for Covid-reasons. The flight over is literally just 40 minutes, so I might actually end up going again sooner or later. I really enjoyed Zurich, although its pretty hard to get drunk without getting broke first. :)

andyone

A-List Customer
Yes, I was walking paased DeeCee a couple of times. During the first trip, I had just bought the FW coat, so I didn´t dare to look at anything else, and the second time, I just didn´t have the time.

Zurich was (just) the default option to meet some southern hemisphere guys where otherwise travel would have been too restrictive for Covid-reasons. The flight over is literally just 40 minutes, so I might actually end up going again sooner or later. I really enjoyed Zurich, although its pretty hard to get drunk without getting broke first. :)

It is one of the most expensive cities...
If you want some advice for restaurants, bars or coffeeshop when you are in Zurich, write me a message - I should have some good places for you.

I wonder how this will play out...

Rainbow Country “Highwayman”
87691FD7-306F-43EA-A87F-756E96176EE6.jpeg
48AA11CA-421C-4494-9CD8-7CF499FD6EBE.jpeg
CB757EA1-F03A-4580-8596-6CE3D6A75C5B.jpeg
76B9D318-3EC8-4415-B45C-5ECFD8DCA6EC.jpeg

edit: I guess they’ve been doing these for awhile, I forgot about it.
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/rainbow-country-leather-jacket-id.92470/

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I wonder how this will play out...

Rainbow Country “Highwayman”
View attachment 384676
View attachment 384678
View attachment 384677
View attachment 384679

edit: I guess they’ve been doing these for awhile, I forgot about it.
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/rainbow-country-leather-jacket-id.92470/
wow, these are the creases of the gods, I wonder if they machine washing it, by the creases the jacket should have been few years old and worn daily, but some elements of the jacket looks brand new like those handwarmers, and no scratches or fading to be seen on such hard worn jacket, very sus :D

roadking04

Practically Family
wow, these are the creases of the gods, I wonder if they machine washing it, by the creases the jacket should have been few years old and worn daily, but some elements of the jacket looks brand new like those handwarmers, and no scratches or fading to be seen on such hard worn jacket, very sus :D

I think you are right navetsea. I have gotten a few of my NEW jackets soaking wet. When they were about 75% dry, I would wear them the rest of the day. They had massive "creases of the gods" right after. Unfortunately, the creases slowly dissipated to creases of mortals.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
This is the first FC jacket I absolutely love. It has elements of a halfbelt, a cossack and a cafe racer. All perfectly fused into one coherent design that features both straight and arched lines. And those elongated side adjusters, they're so cool. This is one of the best new designs I've seen lately. Is it perfect? Almost. They've named it the 'Freddy', which to me sounds a bit mundane for this extraordinary jacket.

09A1D1C5-0CAD-45AE-9959-4D0D0BE9A3CC.jpeg
61A8110E-855A-4B6D-BC79-2EE1EA7DA2A8.jpeg

Unfortunately FC jackets often do look a bit disappointing in real life as compared to those perfectly-shot Instagram pics.

View attachment 387024 View attachment 387025 View attachment 387026 View attachment 387027

Makes me think of that Chinese Thedi copy we saw on eBay the other day. Yet the above FC is the real deal.

View attachment 387028

Worst one yet, I swear.
This is borderline scam! Imagine buying the jacket 'cause of the promo pics and ending up with that humpback abomination of a coat. Why even installing sleeve zippers if obviously, the pattern never intended them? So that needlessly wide sleeves can be even wider?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
The impression i get from FC is that a short while ago there was a meeting where they figured out their hype machine was succeeding in overdrive and some one said “let’s push out as many designs as possible while this hype lasts.” Unfortunately imho so many of the designs miss the mark that they risk ending up a flash in the pan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points