Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
This is the first FC jacket I absolutely love. It has elements of a halfbelt, a cossack and a cafe racer. All perfectly fused into one coherent design that features both straight and arched lines. And those elongated side adjusters, they're so cool. This is one of the best new designs I've seen lately. Is it perfect? Almost. They've named it the 'Freddy', which to me sounds a bit mundane for this extraordinary jacket.

View attachment 387021 View attachment 387022

Vanson copy. I have this one brown.

Perfect everything in every way. The jacket is Saint Laurent L01 in calf, by the way.

Capture2.png

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
This is the first FC jacket I absolutely love. It has elements of a halfbelt, a cossack and a cafe racer. All perfectly fused into one coherent design that features both straight and arched lines. And those elongated side adjusters, they're so cool. This is one of the best new designs I've seen lately. Is it perfect? Almost. They've named it the 'Freddy', which to me sounds a bit mundane for this extraordinary jacket.

I swore I saw something similar a few days ago.
I like the FC front setup best, with the piping starting on the shoulders instead of the armholes.

From a few days ago:
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ou-wearing-today.82949/page-1872#post-2877367
D4AC6DB0-0BA7-4FCC-AC4F-917856B86E04.jpeg

AA0B6E54-F8E0-4747-B8E7-0B8941AE5BC2.jpeg

Or this one from Hawaii
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...ou-wearing-today.82949/page-1872#post-2877362
IMG_0606.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

Colin G

One Too Many
I’ve long admired the simplicity and clean lines of this design from Langlitz. The perfect black leather jacket, IMHO. I just wish their horsehide wasn’t astronomically high.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXgcXFvLNQy/?utm_medium=copy_link

I have a sample of their horse and it is nice but nothing special considering the significant price jump. I like my cowhide Timberline and when I was working on ordering a Cascade I could not justify the extra $1200 upcharge for horse, plus, the medium cow is thicker which for a motorcycle jacket made much more sense to me since I would prefer to have as much leather as possible between me and the asphalt.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a sample of their horse and it is nice but nothing special considering the significant price jump. I like my cowhide Timberline and when I was working on ordering a Cascade I could not justify the extra $1200 upcharge for horse, plus, the medium cow is thicker which for a motorcycle jacket made much more sense to me since I would prefer to have as much leather as possible between me and the asphalt.

Same for me, I will be going most likely with cowhide for my next one, the one I have is goat

They do love to steal from Vanson. That’s a model F (albeit with a better collar).

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy