Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photos of cool jackets owned by others (non-brand specific)

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
m64904833147_2.jpg

Bonasera

One of the Regulars
You got a pic of the back of that one? Looks cool. What's Nara?
Nara is a city in Japan which is famous for old shrines and temples.
There is a park called "Nara park'' where many old temples are located and many deers live.
One of Real McCoy's store is located in Nara.
That's why the jacket is painted a deer.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
interesting try on and size discussion if only I understand what he is saying beyond what youtube auto generated translation does.

the guy cut off the epaulette on one of his schott so it is prewarned for sensitive eyes.

Sniffing around the LW website...I blame @willyto from his post earlier today....I'd sooner run a cheese grater over my naughty bits than I would wear this cherry red deerskin peacoat...but it is so damn cool!
View attachment 479770
View attachment 479771

Nah, man... This. Is. Cool. It's Peacoat endgame cool. One of those things you'll think about until you get it. Hell I'd happily wear this and I don't wear anything that even threatens to touch my belt.

How much is it?

Pandemic

One Too Many
Sniffing around the LW website...I blame @willyto from his post earlier today....I'd sooner run a cheese grater over my naughty bits than I would wear this cherry red deerskin peacoat...but it is so damn cool!
View attachment 479770
View attachment 479771

My wife has a pea coat just like this in a deep red wool. This might be her entry into the world of leather outerwear.

Lol didn't expect @Carlos840 jumping out on the new Peters jacket page. But the new stuff looks good and especially that red coat. I actually had to go see it, how much I like it. I don't know... Looks great. Whether it looks $2650 good is for the buyer to decide but it does look good.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If it was going to be owned by anyone here....LOL. Looks brilliant on you, I do not have the stones.

There was a study that showed we care much more about how we look and worry too much about what people around think. Most people wouldn't notice whatever we noticed is wrong with our outfit.
In practice, we can get away with much more than we generally believe we can :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ