Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Piano Song from Tough Guys movie.

psugrad98

One of the Regulars
Does anyone remember the movie "tough guys" it is an 80s flick with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

Well in one scene Burt's character is eating in his retirement home and this old lady is playing some upbeat piano song. I have it in my head for some unknown reason. Anyone know what this song title is?

psugrad98

One of the Regulars
psugrad98 said:
Does anyone remember the movie "tough guys" it is an 80s flick with Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas.

Well in one scene Burt's character is eating in his retirement home and this old lady is playing some upbeat piano song. I have it in my head for some unknown reason. Anyone know what this song title is?

Actually, at the two minute mark in this clip is the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30oIuYwZuiU&feature=related

Chas

One Too Many
One tough guy with a musical soul was Bob Mitchum. He co-wrote and preformed the title song of "Thunder Road" which is a ripping good little flick. The uber-hot Keely Smith is in it as well.

An excellent movie for Ford-lovers as well. Pretty damn cool.

vintage68

Practically Family
There's an App for that! I used my iPhone app Shazam and that's what came up. So far it's never been wrong. Maybe a different key or tempo? The old lady playing it in the clip was pretty bad....

Jay

Practically Family
Sorry I couldn't help you find the song but thank you for reminding of this movie! I haven't seen it in years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner